4 Best Hostels To Stay In Sardina Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Sardina Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sardina Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sardina Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sardina Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Sardina Gran Canaria:
Each functional dorm room at CIW Hostel has large windows overlooking the beach. Rooms have access to shared bathrooms. Sheets and towels are available to rent.The CIW Hostel’s restaurant serves regional and international cuisine, and offers a daily set menu. There are also on-site barbecue facilities.The hostel offers a wide range of activities and crafts, from waterpolo and archery to origami and clay modelling and it is well situated for outdoor activities and sports.Free public parking can be found near the hostel. Playa del Inglés is a 15-minute drive away, while Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 30 minutes away.
- Nice place. Perfect bedrooms. Great swimming pool. Loads of space everywhere.
- I had one of the private rooms. There were sheets and a towel provided with this room. There was a group of 5 of these private rooms separate from the others and we shared our own bathroom, kitchen and couch area (different from the other rooms). The showers were hot and good water pressure. I had a sea view room – there was a bit of a fence in the way, but you could see and hear the ocean. The pool is free for residents. Even though it was a bit cold with the wind at this time of year (beginning of April), you could find a place with less wind to layout in the sun. The staff did not appear unless you needed them and they did not speak much English.
- The rooms are large and bright. Clean and functional. big panoramic windows to the sea.
- The spanish (english speaking) staff ar hospitable and really look after you. The location is fabulous for ocean lovers and is also not that difficult to get to as some reviewers suggested. Global bus runs regularly (not 24 hrs) from the airport to Vecindario then it’s a cheap taxi or daytime there’s a local bus every 2 hours to Pozo / if backpacking a 1hr walk. The facility itself is very clean and well organizational with the bonus of a fab pool outside your room!
- The property was clean and nice.Very friendly staff.There is swimming pool and very cheap price
Canary Sun Hostel
The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing. Maspalomas is 20 miles from Canary Sun Hostel, and Las Palmas is 9 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The property was about 10 minutes from the hotel and the taxi took me right to the building.
- The hammock & the swings in the back garden that was it.
- Stuff was very nice and friendly. I can totally recommend the hostel 🙂
- Rita was very nice and helpful, everything was very clean. Not many guests staying when I was there (4 others besides me I think). Not the best place to meet people if that´s what you´re looking for.
Receptionist, Rita was lovely she got a taxi for us in the ealry morening and got a very nice customer service. Many thanks for everything!
Hostel was very very clean too!!
Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo
Certain accommodations include a seating area for your convenience.Playa del Ingles is 18 miles from Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo, and Maspalomas is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The place is at absolutely amazing spot. The view from patio is great. You can reach easily hike destinations (bus, car), you can buy food in San Mateo market. The house is old and has “genius loci” – good atmosphere. Bea and Adam are very very kind and nice and superb hosts. Me and my partner we enjoy the stay very much. We booked the double nook and stay for 6 nights.
- Amazing place, beautiful view and the best garden around house. Really friendly and helpful staff.
- Great place, caves around property as a secret bonus, nice people around.
The view from the terrace is spectacular and the surrounding area is amazing for hiking.
It really feels like staying in someone’s home (which you do) and everyone was really nice.
Loved the cats and the dogs!
- Great people. Wonderful location. Awesome breakfast and dinner. Nice talk. Good sleep.
Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa
Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a electric tea pot in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bath. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Playa del Ingles is 16 miles from Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa, and Maspalomas is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa.
- Amazing view and Location. Amazing jacuzzi. You cant be stressed at such a place
- Beautiful and peaceful location with a breathtaking view. Exactly the mountain stay we were looking for. The manager was so friendly and made us a delicious dinner and breakfast. The hot tub was just perfect too.
I spent a few days in April at Finca la Isa. The finca is an ideal starting point for hiking and trailrunning-tours in the mountains of Gran Canaria. The most beautiful mountain village of Gran Canaria (Tejeda) is just a short hike away (30 minutes).
The accommodation is characterized by a particularly great and relaxed atmosphere: very friendly and uncomplicated Pesronal, beautiful location and amazing sunsets, delicious food, large garden area with jacuzzi, nice roommates.
The stay on the finca is one of my best holiday experiences, I felt very comfortable here and will hopefully be back soon.
Relaxing country cottage. Completely surrounded by nature. It includes an external jacuzzi ( available anytime) , and breakfast. I recommend to ask for the ‘hostel’ room since it’s a special accommodation which includes indoor bathroom and a kitchen. Classical double rooms are provided with outdoor bathrooms, and it might be quite cold to go to the toilet during night hours.
Excellent place if you want to hike in the area
- It is a paradise on earth! Incredible views- you can see Roque Nublo and watch some spectacular sunsets! Sitting in the jacuzzi and watching a fire show – unforgettable… Delicious food prepared by Tom. It is a place you will be missing. I wish I could have stayed there longer. Simply beautiful!
Top Hostels In Sardina Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sardina Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!