4 Best Hostels To Stay In Santiago del Monte Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiago del Monte Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santiago del Monte Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiago del Monte Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiago del Monte Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santiago del Monte Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santiago del Monte Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Santiago Del Monte Asturias:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Surfhouse Salinas is set in Salinas, 14.9 miles from Gijón. The property offers beds in shared dormitory rooms.Surfhouse Salinas features free WiFi throughout the property. There is also a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at the hostel. Oviedo is 16.2 miles from Surfhouse Salinas, while Avilés is 2.2 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- The staff at Salinas were wonderful – they picked us up from the airport at Oviedo at the beginning of our week walking the camino, then picked us up from the train station at the end of the week and took us to the airport the next morning – all part of the excellent service and value for money.
- Very friendly trusting staff. Picked us up from the airport. Did not count the cost. Excellent. Beach. Well looked after overall
- Hostel in nice area near the beach. The staff are friendly, kind and helpful.
- It’s located a short walk from the bus stop to/from the airport and another short walk to the beach. The building is gorgeous with lots of light and color. The people were super gracious and helped me out when I missed one of the few buses going to the airport. So they turned a frustrating moment into an opportunity to talk more with one of the employees and leave with a new friend instead of being angry at missing the bus.
- The staff is super friendly and accommodating. They made us breakfast even though it was past breakfast time.
Alamar Salinas House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Alamar Surf House is located just 650 feet from the beach in the charming Asturian town of Salinas. This stylish guest house offers daily activities such as horse riding and surfing lessons.The rooms at Alamar Surf House feature attractive vintage-style décor with wooden floors. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, and bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have garden views.Drinks are served at Alamar Surf House’s bar, which opens in the evenings. The property has a shared TV lounge where you can relax, and there is a laptop and a PlayStation 3 which you can use for free. There is also a barbecue outside, as well as an area to store your surf equipment.The property offers other activities such as fishing trips and mushroom picking. Oviedo is 21.7 miles from the property and Asturias Airport is just 12 minutes’ drive away. Somiello and Muniellos Nature Reserves are also nearby.
- Beautiful period house by the beach, lovely owners, right by the beach, nicely decorated rooms, good breakfast, close to the airport, comfortable beds
- Super friendly staff and owner. You don’t need to be a surfer to stay here, just enjoy the relaxed vibe and stylish, unfussy interiors and the tasty breakfast. Optional dinner was really fantastic and value for money. Vegetarians accommodated. Loved the small vegetable plot – from which we had freshly picked salad and herbs.
- Owner extremely helpful, ensuring my comfort, and giving me advice for where to eat locally.
- Very friendly staff especially the guy serving dinner. I’m trying to find how to email you because I thought you were charging my card for the booking because you kept the paper. Please can you email me so I can organise payment! I’m so sorry I left early to start my walk and thought it was paid! !!!
People friendly and kind, makes you feel right at home.
El Pez Escorpion
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. El Pez Escorpion is located in Salinas, 15 miles from Gijón and 16 miles from Oviedo.Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Avilés is 2.2 miles from El Pez Escorpion, and Deva is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 4.3 miles from El Pez Escorpion.
- Location is wonderful. People were really nice and helpful.
- Great breakfast, great staff, laidback and chilled surfer atmosphere. So close to the beach, bars and restaurants. Also got to practice my Spanish a lot. 100% recommended!
- Friendly staff, ample free on-street parking, and a stones throw from the beach.
Location was central and close to beach
Staff helped organise a taxi for early next morning
Bedding was clean
- Carlos was fantastic, very hospitable and went out of his way to help us check in late and enjoy Salinas during our stay.
Cudillero Hostel is located in Cudillero and features free WiFi, a garden and a furnished terrace.Guests have access to a shared kitchen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.The property offers free parking.Asturias Airport is 8.1 miles away.
- Very clean. One woman working there was very polite. Nice hot water in bathroom.
- The hostel is new, cheap and very clean. There are free parkings inside and outside the structure and a separated kitchen. The bed is comfortable and the shower is spacious. Breakfast is not included but it is worth it (anyway you can have it for only 3,50€). Staff is very nice and helpful
- The shower and toilet facilities were great. I liked that they used sensors for the lights in order to not be wasteful
- Really good place, very well organized. Clean, modern. The location is very good for Cudillero even if a car is most probably needed. The place is also used for the pilgrimers from Santiago. There is a kitchen, a car park, a good wifi.
- Clean, plenty of toilet paper rolls, hot shower. The staff was friendly though and showed me to my room.
Top Hostels In Santiago Del Monte Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santiago del Monte Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santiago del Monte Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santiago del Monte Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!