4 Best Hostels To Stay In Santalla de Vilaosende Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santalla de Vilaosende Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santalla de Vilaosende Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santalla de Vilaosende Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santalla de Vilaosende Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santalla de Vilaosende Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santalla de Vilaosende Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Santalla De Vilaosende Galicia:
Albergue Camino Norte
Albergue Camino Norte is located in Castropol, just 1.4 miles from Ribadeo. The hostel has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping pong at the hostel. Foz is 12 miles from Albergue Camino Norte, and Viveiro is 30 miles away. Asturias Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Good clean hostal with reasonable amenities particularly catering for caminoistas. Very clean accomdation with hot water.
- The Albergue was so comfortable I stayed on an extra day. The staff went out of their way to look after ones needs. Wifi was great.
- Lovely place and facilities were good and clean. Owner was very helpful and food was good!
Helpful and friendly staff.
Not far from Ribadeo and the small beach.
All is Ok! Thank you!
- Location to Praia das Catedrais. Staff helpful and friendly.
Áncora Hostel Foz
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Foz, 11 miles from Ribadeo, Áncora Hostel Foz features a terrace and views of the sea.A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hostel has water sports facilities and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Viveiro is 18 miles from Áncora Hostel Foz , and Taramundi is 16 miles away.
- Very clean and modern hostel with fingerprint door locks! and good sized individual lockers, plus the staff were nice and friendly.
- Breakfast wasn’t included, yet we found continental eats on our way out. Very clean. Did not know what a hostel was. Rooms with 7/8 bunkbeds and 2 extremly clean bathrooms. Fantastic for a family with a mess of kids.
we’re able to check-in a bit later – after call to reception
- Localización, fácil aparcamiento, albergue limpio, terraza.
- Alojamiento y trato perfecto, de 10. María nos ha acogido y brindado ayuda perfectamente. El apartamento es de ensueño.
Albergue Savior is set in Arrojo, 14 miles from Ribadeo and 7 miles from Foz.The rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.Viveiro is 20 miles from Albergue Savior, and Taramundi is 12 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 55 miles away.
No reviews yet.
El Albergue del Montero
Featuring free WiFi, El Albergue del Montero offers accommodations in Mondoñedo, just 31 miles from Lugo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ribadeo is 18 miles from El Albergue del Montero, and Foz is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- You will not find a better backpackers/Albergue anywhere
- Really well thought out hostel- lots of space to relax.
- Great location. Locker for valuables. Lights out at 10! Great value for money. Super comfy bed. Great facilities and clean!
- Amazing place – best hostel we’ve ever stayed in!! Great value, excellent facilities the best hostel on the Camino!
- Excellent alburgue -good facilities (showers, storage, cooking, lounge area, wifi etc), with very welcoming owner. Fresh sheets, pillowcase AND towel provided.
Top Hostels In Santalla De Vilaosende Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santalla de Vilaosende Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santalla de Vilaosende Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santalla de Vilaosende Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!