4 Best Hostels To Stay In Santa María de Ordás Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa María de Ordás Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santa María de Ordás Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa María de Ordás Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa María de Ordás Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santa María de Ordás Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santa María de Ordás Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Santa María De Ordás Castile And Leon:
Set in the biosphere reserve between the Luna and Babia valleys, 17.4 miles from León, El Crucero offers accommodation in La Magdalena since 1950. Free private parking and free WiFi are available on site.Rooms have a private or shared bathrooms. Some rooms have a terrace or views of the garden. Guests can enjoy a drink or a meal at the on-site restaurant.La Magdalena is the natural gateway to the Northwest leonese mountain, declared a Biosphere Reserve. It is 17.4 miles from the capital of the province, in a strategic point of roads and valleys. El Crucero has easy access to the A-66 Leon-Oviedo highway; Astorga is 26.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 55.3 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, very good value for money and location
We absolutely loved staying at El Crucero. This place is amazing!
Exceptionally clean, generous space, quite neighbourhood and breath-
taking views of the mountains. And what an amazing and kind host! She
was so kind to us that even took my kids for a long walk. We loved it so
much and stayed twice! Highly recommended to everyone!
- We absolutely LOVED staying at El Crucero. This place is AMAZING! Exceptionally clean, generous space, quite neighbourhood and breath-taking views of the mountains. And what an amazing and kind host! She was so kind to us that even took my kids for a long walk. We loved it so much and stayed twice! Highly recommended to everyone!
- The owners went out of their way to look after us and even let us use their garage for our motorbikes for the night. The food and drink was good and the beds comfy and clean rooms.
- Very helpful, english speaking staff. Big enough, pretty and clean room.
Albergue de Peregrinos- La casa del camino
Located in Valverde de la Virgen on The Saint James Way pilgrimage route Albergue de Peregrinos- La casa del camino features free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units include views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.León is 7.5 miles from Albergue de Peregrinos- La casa del camino, while Astorga is 20.5 miles away.
- The rooms where very nice, and the staff was excellent. The garden is perfect with hammocks and armchairs
- Bed was comfortable with pod like arrangement for a bit of privacy. Very clean establishment. Hosts were incredibly kind and went out of their way to help in any way. Nice dinner for the usual fee. Free beverage upon arrival (including beer or wine), modest breakfast available for a few Euros. I visited in cold weather so the foot baths, pool and other warm weather amenities were not set up. Looks like these would be amazing at the end of a warm Camino day. I highly recommended despite the bad coffee!
The staff were super friendly!
Helped with everything I asked.
- Staff was very helpful although we did not speak Spanish
- This is an Albergue on the Camino Santiago so your standard format does not easily fit this specific function in the market I exceeded all of my expectations
Hostal Restaurante Central
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Hostal Restaurante Central offers accommodations in La Virgen del Camino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountain or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.León is 4 miles from Hostal Restaurante Central, and Astorga is 23 miles from the property.
- The waitress was helpful and gave me a bag of ice for my injury
En general el hotel es muy correcto ,habitaciones sencillas,limpias y relación calidad precio es muy buena. para nosotros fue estupenda la ubicación pues estableamos realizando el Camino de Santiago y se encuentra en el mismo Camino al lado de la curiosa Iglesia de Virgen del Camino.
se portaron muy bien porque nos pudimos dejar nuestras mochilas de apoyo allí hasta el día siguiente.Muy amables
- La habitación estaba muy limpia, y la cama era muy cómoda. El personal del hostal, muy agradable
- Buena acogida por las regentes. Las habitaciones individuales están bien aunque las que dan a la carretera sin un poco ruidosas. La cocina del restaurante del hostal es buena. Buen menu calidad precio. Fuimos por motivos de trabajo en la localidad y el alojamiento cumplió con las expectativas. A destacar la amabilidad y profesionalidad de las propietarias.En el proceso de reserva se implicaron para cumplir nuestras necesidades.
- Hotel pequeño y bien aprovechado, habitacion pequeña, limpia, con todo lo básico y una excelente calidad precio. Tiene una cafeteria con cocina para bocadillos, platos combiandos y otros. Por el precio no se puede pedir ni exigir más. Si tengo que volver por la zona de paso, me alojaría otra vez.
Alda Centro León
Alda Centro León Hostel is centrally located in León Old Town, 2,650 feet from León Cathedral and the main shopping area. It offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a desk and TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and free toiletries. Sheets and towels are provided.There is a dining room and communal kitchen with a ceramic hob, microwave and fridge. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk.Barrio Romántico neighbourhood, popular for its tapas bars, is just a 5-minute walk away. The charming town of Astorga, with Gaudi´s Epicospal Palace, is just 30 minutes’ drive away.
Everything was perfect! Thanks Daniela 💝🏃🏻♀️
She was extra Nice and helped me with précise instructions to move around Leon! She went beyond and helped to book my next destination.
- Location was good! You have all you need in the room for spending the night.
- The hotel is located almost in the city centre. We walked the camino, so nice place to stay and feel like a human agian (at least for one day) :). The hotel is good value for money.
- Bed was comfortable and the room was warm. Overall ok value for money.
- The location was great and the room was clean and comfortable! Was a great choice for our rest day while we did the Camino Frances
- Everything was perfect! Thanks Daniela 💝🏃🏻♀️
Top Hostels In Santa María De Ordás Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santa María de Ordás Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa María de Ordás Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santa María de Ordás Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!