4 Best Hostels To Stay In Santa Clara Panama Oeste – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Clara Panama Oeste is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santa Clara Panama Oeste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Clara Panama Oeste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Clara Panama Oeste. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santa Clara Panama Oeste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santa Clara Panama Oeste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Santa Clara Panama Oeste:
Hostal Amador Familiar
Located in Panama City, 10 miles from Taboga, Hostal Amador Familiar features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gamboa is 15 miles from Hostal Amador Familiar, and Ancón is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Excellent staff, friendly and helpful, nothing too much trouble!
- The breakfast was delicious… Staff is friendly and accommodating. It’s located near the bus station, banks, shops, restaurants and the biggest mall in Panama, Albrook Mall. Family friendly too. Great place to relax and have a good vacation or get away. Highly recommended this place.
- not a palace but nice and comfortable. The staff makes it feel like home.
The staff are very helpful, going out of their way to make sure I was taken care of and that I had good information. They love where they live and want you to enjoy it too.
Breakfast was included, but as I need to eat gluten-free and dairy-free, in some places it doesn’t work out for me. This time was wonderful, they went and found gluten-free bread (my first toast in a month!) and almond milk.
They also called an Uber and arranged taxis for me.
An overall lovely experience, if you are looking for a budget accommodation option in Panama City, I highly recommend Hostal Amador Familiar.
- Nice place, good price, child friendly, good location by cab : 5-10min from old town, <5 min from Albrook bus terminal or airport, be aware of the 4pm traffic jam during the week in order to avoid being stuck for a long time in the bus or cab (on Saturday and Sunday no huge traffic). People want to make your stay in panama city great and are very helpful.
Hostel Casa Nativa
Located in Panama City in the region of Panama, 11 miles from Taboga, Hostel Casa Nativa features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a gift shop at the property.Gamboa is 15 miles from Hostel Casa Nativa, and Ancón is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 14 miles from Hostel Casa Nativa.
- Casa Nativa is a relaxed place with a friendly vibe. The owners are helpful and nice and the place definitely has the most comfortable beds. I met many nice people here. Definitely try the burgers and pizza – they are amazing!
- Nice hostel, friendky stuff, good breakfast, always free tee, coffee and water
- It has a cozy garden so you can chill and talk to people
- Staff speaks English. Outlets at each bed. Good secure lockers. Plenty of bathrooms to accommodate all the guests.
- The house and the garden are beautiful. The staff is awesome. I liked the gratis Yoga-Lesson.
Hostel Mamallena is located in the Bellavista neighborhood in Panama City, just 12 miles from Taboga.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gamboa is 15 miles from Hostel Mamallena, and Ancón is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 12 miles from Hostel Mamallena.
- Very nice building with amazing art and relaxed atmosphere. Free breakfast. Ok bed. Tour agency for San Blás inside the hostel is super handy!
- Good atmosphere, great laundry service ($5 per wash and done within hours), plenty of places to hang out. Pancake breakfast 🙂
- El area comun. la mesa de ping pong. La ubicacion del hostel es central y hay muchas cosas cerca para comprar comida y otros.
- Hängematten bequem und sehr gut um mit anderen Leuten in Kontakt zu kommen:)
- Schönes Hostel mit Hunden und einem freundlichen Personal und 24std Rezeption. Eine gute Möglichkeit in dem Hostel die Tour auf die San Blas Inseln zu buchen. Frühstück im Preis inbegriffen. Aufbewahren des Reisegepäcks möglich.
Located in Panama City in the region of Panama, 14 miles from Taboga, Danicole Hostel features a barbecue and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Gamboa is 14 miles from Danicole Hostel, and Ancón is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 11 miles from Danicole Hostel.
- The personal was nice and helpful when necessary and the place is clean. I also enjoyed the outside communal area in the back and thought the big screen in the living room where you could watch movies or tv was a great plus.
- Good size dorm rooms and lockers. Good air con and bathroom in each. One shower upstairs had hot water which was great. Good size kitchen with great utensils. The lovely staff were very helpful. The owner lent us his bus pass for 2 days- the staff also directed us around the city helping us with all information we asked for. They also provided us with oil, salt, pepper and sugar which was helpful when cooking. Great cinema/chill out area and communal spaces. I would definitely stay again. A home away from home. Also- the hostel provided us with drinking water at no extra charge-and towels on the bed were a great touch. gracias!!
- I arrived at 5am in the morning, so had to wake the Owner up. He immidiately prepared a room for me to check in which was awesome. Theybwere really Nice and hostel really clean and great facilities!
- Staff was very friendly AC was controld n no menu set for breakfast.
- Friendly staff. Manager determined to make this hostel a success. Good facilities such as hot showers on the top floor, a well-equipped kitchen, a/c and an excellent WiFi connection. Clean. Location between old and new part of the city. 2 km from Via Argentina metro station. It felt very good to stay in this hostel, because they really want you to feel comfortable and happy.
Top Hostels In Santa Clara Panama Oeste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santa Clara Panama Oeste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Clara Panama Oeste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santa Clara Panama Oeste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!