4 Best Hostels To Stay In San Quírico Safaja Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Quírico Safaja Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Quírico Safaja Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Quírico Safaja Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Quírico Safaja Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Quírico Safaja Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Quírico Safaja Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In San Quírico Safaja Catalonia:
Can Vilalta is located in Moià, 17 miles from Montseny and 23 miles from Rupit. Free private parking is available on site.Terrassa is 19 miles from Can Vilalta, and Vic is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 35 miles from Can Vilalta.
No reviews yet.
Alberg Molí de Sant Oleguer
Alberg Molí de Sant Oleguer is located in Sabadell, just 11 miles from Barcelona.All rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sitges is 27 miles from Alberg Molí de Sant Oleguer, and Santa Susanna is 31 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 17 miles away.
- We absolutely fell in love with Dolores who greeted us with warmth and love as a family. A charming woman and outstanding.
- Un sitio muy agradable, limpio, espacioso, tranquilo y nos atendieron de una manera que nos sentimos estar como en casa
- L’accueil et les équipements. Petit déjeuner copieux
- l’accueil est très chaleureuse et l’endroit très sympa pour la famille .
La personne de l accueil très accueillante et très professionnelle.
Établissement très propre.
Alberg Canonge Collell
Alberg Canonge Collell offers modern rooms, each with a private bathroom and free WiFi. It is located in Vic, 15 minutes’ walk from Vic Train Station.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. You will also find a games room and a pool table, as well as a computer room, 2 study rooms and a library.Vic Cathedral is 0.9 miles from Alberg Canonge Collell. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37.3 miles from Alberg Canonge Collell.
- 1). The staff was extremely friendly; I felt as if I was at old friends’ or at my aunt and uncle’s, but not at a hostel. They helped me to plan my trip to Rupit and gave me detailed instructions about transport and orientation. They created such relaxed atmosphere in communication that I wanted to stay in the hostel for ever. 2). The breakfast was very good: sandwiches, pastry, a lot of fruit. 3). Moreover, I had a packed breakfast as I had to leave the hostel before breakfast. 4). The view from the window was great: remote mountains covered with clouds. 5). There was a bathroom in my room and there was a shower and a bath there! 6). The room was furnished with chairs and desks opposite the window overlooking mountains and it made my meal unforgettable. 7). WiFi was very good. 8). The price of the room that I booked was rather expensive for me, but fortunately the next day there was another much cheaper room available with the same convenience, so I saved money saving comfort.
- Clean quiet bare bones room with a lovely view. Facility is very dorm like. Miminal amenities in the room. However beds very comfortable and good breakfast. Long checkin procedure.
- Friendly and helpful staff. the breakfast was great and the rooms were big. It was easy access to the town of Vic and to surrounding hiking areas. I wish I could have stayed longer
- Simple, straightforward, cheap, and excellent continental breakfast
- Simple but good value breakfast, fresh fruit, sweet pastry, ham, cheese, hot chocolate and coffee, cold breakfest, cereal, milk. Plenty free street parking, felt secure, accross hotel olympic parc including huge swimming pool and toddler pool, 4 euros per person, 8am-8pm pool, ask reception of hotel for ticket, free very fast good wifi for multi devices, great base to explore Andora, Girona, Platja d’Aro, Lake Banyoles, rooms very basic but suprisngly comfy bunk beds, lots of space and wardrobes, huge walk in powerful shower – do not expect any decor or comfort but for budget family stay or overnight stay it is excellent – no A/C but even at very hot night we opened window and no mosquitos or bugs! Nothing around hotel but short walk or drive to Lidl, Carefour and other supermarkets, McDonald, KFC and others, few minues. Town of Vic nice, lively with restourants and bars
Casa de colònies Mogent
Casa de colònies Mogent offers accommodations in Llinars del Vallès.You will find a electric tea pot in the room. All rooms have a shared bathroom.Barcelona is 22 miles from Casa de colònies Mogent, and Lloret de Mar is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from Casa de colònies Mogent.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In San Quírico Safaja Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Quírico Safaja Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Quírico Safaja Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Quírico Safaja Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!