4 Best Hostels To Stay In San Jerónimo Valle del Cauca – Top Hotel Reviews
San Jerónimo Valle del Cauca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Jerónimo Valle del Cauca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Jerónimo Valle del Cauca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Jerónimo Valle del Cauca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Jerónimo Valle del Cauca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Jerónimo Valle del Cauca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In San Jerónimo Valle Del Cauca:
Parceros Hostel Pereira
Set in Pereira, Parceros Hostel Pereira boasts free bikes, garden and terrace with city views. This hostel offers a full-equipped shared kitchen. Pereira’s Art Museum is 1,000 feet from the hostel and Cathedral of Our Lady of Poverty is 0.7 miles away.The property features a share TV area and Free WiFi. Parceros Hostel Pereira offers breakfast included with barbecue zone and dinning area.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.Lucy Tejada Cultural Center is 0.7 miles from Parceros Hostel Pereira. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.Salento is 35.1 Km while Los Termales de Santa Rosa is 26 Km away from Parceros Hostel Pereira.
- Staff was great, even though we had to check in at 3am! Great price, breakfast (diy), beds, bathroom, kitchen, wifi. All good
- It is a comfortable place, you feel at home, good location near the terminal, oh and the bicycles are free, free towels, breakfast your way, the terrace an ideal place to rest from the heat of the city
- The staff were wonderful and welcoming. The location is great for a transitional stay because the bus station is within walking distance. There was hot shower and a nice terrace.
Make your own breakfast is a pretty good idea.
Just one TV for all guests is another great idea.
I really loved rooms colors.
- The staff was very friendly and went out of there way to make my week stay pleasant. The breakfasts were solid hostel fare (though I always eat out) and limitless tasty coffee. It is not a terribly big hostel so don’t expect a party hostel. They do have a rooftop with a bar and lounge area for hanging out. The owners even invited me to eat with them a couple times.
La Helena Hostal
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, La Helena Hostal is located in Filandia, just 15 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 11 miles from La Helena Hostal, and Manizales is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Coffee and Travel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Coffee and Travel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pereira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 6 miles from Coffee and Travel, and Manizales is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 2.5 miles from Coffee and Travel.
- The location in downtown. Clean and confortable Beds. Great breakfast and the service is great
- The bed, was comfortable, the breakfast wonderful, fresh, and balanced, good thing if we’re talking price and quality
- We had a double room with shared bathroom. Very friendly staff, best breakfast we had in Colombia and great location. Warm and clean shower.
The hosts were very helpful in making me feel comfortable in the area.
My room has a nice window to the peaceful backyard. Also, it was right text to the bathroom in a quiet part of the building. There are several floors to the place to it is easy to have your own privacy in the place. The balcony is wonderful to take in a beer in the evening and people watch.
The location is perfect. It is an a safe area, bars and restaurants, are within a block. The hosts recommended nice bars and restaurants and other activities in the town.
I highly recommend this place to others. The price is amazing. I can understand why it has high ratings.
- Alexandria and Daniel are very friendly, relaxed owners and will help in whatever way they can. An extra effort was made with serving fresh hot cacao as I kept on saying no to coffee or serving something else when I avoided the cheese. Provided a variety of breakfast dishes. It’s clean, hot showers always. The strongest WiFi I’ve experienced so far in Colombia (over 2 months). There’s a homely chilled vibe there, despite the modern design. It’s worth staying there. Thank you guys!
Finca Bidea Hostel
Finca Bidea Hostel offers accommodations in Filandia. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 14 miles from Finca Bidea Hostel, and Pereira is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In San Jerónimo Valle Del Cauca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Jerónimo Valle del Cauca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Jerónimo Valle del Cauca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Jerónimo Valle del Cauca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!