4 Best Hostels To Stay In San Andrés Peten – Top Hotel Reviews
San Andrés Peten is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Andrés Peten. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Andrés Peten. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Andrés Peten. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Andrés Peten right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Andrés Peten with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In San Andrés Peten:
Casa de Grethel
Located in Flores in the region of Peten, 27 miles from Tikal, Casa de Grethel features a fitness center and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Views of the mountains, lake or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 2.5 miles from Casa de Grethel.
- Perfect and great idea with the boat ride and suggestions of what to see
- nice place, everything was clean and the staff was really accommodating
- you have to stay there if you want to fully enjoy your stay at the lake. it is beautifully located at the lakeside, you can swim, sunbath, relax, it is quiet. due to the shuttle boat it is easy to reach flores.
- Beautiful lakeside location with a little pier and deckchairs. You can just lie in the sun and watch the boats go by. Because it’s on the other side of the lake (a really short, convenient, free boat ride away), it’s quiet and you get a good nights’ sleep. The beds are very comfortable and it’s generally a quiet and chilled place to be. The staff were really lovely and went out of their way to make sure everyone was comfortable. Locks in the rooms and you get really good towels.
- The bads are good, the stuff is really nice and the place was clean.
Hotel Mirador del Lago
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Mirador del Lago offers accommodations in Flores, just 27 miles from Tikal. The hostel has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mundo Maya International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Good price for room with private bathroom, good location. Nice view over the lake at the bar.
- Great common area and beautiful view of water from balcony
- Good location and rooms are ok, nice view over the lake
- Hot and strong shower, thank you! Good location, but everything is close so all hostels on this island have a good location. Nice view from balcony (we had a private room. Dorms don’t have a view or windows I think).
- The singular plus to this place is the view of the lake. Go for a drink but stay elsewhere.
Hotel Petén Express
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Petén Express offers accommodations in Flores. The hostel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Mundo Maya International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Delicious hotel breakfast, large comfy beds with a free soap and shampoo sachet every day. So nice to be in basically a hotel but paying hostel prices.
- I stayed in one of the dorm rooms of Hotel Peten. Had a perfectly fine stay: rooms are ok size and have an ensuite bathroom, beds are decent and have a plug and reading light. A lovely breakfast is included and served in the restaurant with a great view on the lake. WiFi is perfect, most staff very helpful.
- Big beds, own chargin and ved lights. Big bathroom and good lockers. Good breakfast!
- There are two hostel rooms (very clean) in the hotel but you can use the swimming pool and terrace and get breakfast like the other guests.
- Individual reading lights and power sockets in the room. Transportation can be booked at the front desk. Hot water with good water pressure
Green Monkey Hostel
Green Monkey Hostel is located in Flores, just 28 miles from Tikal.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mundo Maya International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Excellent location in Flores. Home cooked breakfasts were a plus.
- Spacious room, very good location within the island of Flores, close to the shops, lake, centre and the bridge. Nice that the breakfast was included (no choice though but still a nice option)
- Staff is top notch helpful. ATM is located in the lobby. Breakfast and coffee were tasty. Staff went the extra mile to make our stay awesome.
- Staff seemed nice, breakfast was decent, location was great
- Comfort room and hostel with helpful staff and average breakfast.
Top Hostels In San Andrés Peten Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Andrés Peten to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Andrés Peten but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Andrés Peten. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!