4 Best Hostels To Stay In Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry Aquitaine. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Saint-étienne-de-baïgorry Aquitaine:
Hostel Gîte Zuharpeta
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, Hostel Gîte Zuharpeta is located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port. The property has a shuttle service, while a bicycle rental service is also available.Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at the hostel also have free WiFi, while some rooms also offer a patio.Guests at Hostel Gîte Zuharpeta can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 33 miles from Hostel Gîte Zuharpeta.
- The dinner looked fantastic although I did not eat. The hostess was ver accommodating in changing our reservations due to an illness. This was done over the phone. The guests were very respectful of following the rules. I appreciate that the hostess would not tolerate bad behavior. She was very accommodating to people who did not have a reservation.
- The room was quiet, with two twin beds. We were able to book at the last minute and were expected and welcomed by the owner. We shared a bathroom with another couple but never saw them. Only a short walk to several good restaurants.
- Sabine was very friendly and helpful with the daily operation of the hostel and was willing to help us out with a late arrival, unfortunately that time was pushed back to something that was unreasonable and we had to sleep in the car. Too bad she didn’t know we were ninjas ?
- best thing were the staff, excellent, the position was great, edge of the town near the start of the camino, close to the centre
- Location is great. Easy to find and good starting point for the camino.
Gite de la Porte Saint Jacques
Located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, in a building dating from 17th century, Gite de la Porte Saint Jacques has a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. The property provides a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.At the hostel, all rooms come with a shared bathroom with a shower.Gite de la Porte Saint Jacques offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 33 miles from the accommodation.
- What a lovely place to stay! Super clean and organized.
- Great location, just a few doors up from the pilgrims office. Nice host, served good breakfast. Great place to start the Camino Frances.
- At the top of the cobblestone road, at the foot of the citadel, convenient to the pilgrim office just doors down and great for an “official start” to walk out the front door and be on the camino. Amazing host, such lovely hospitality.
- The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The building was originally built in the 1600 but was very modern inside. We were honored to stay there.
- The very warm welcome and offer of a simple dinner
Located in Bidarray, Gites Menditarrena-Etxezaharria has a garden, shared lounge, BBQ area, and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy mountain views.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a TV. Rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot, while some rooms have a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Gites Menditarrena-Etxezaharria, including hiking, cycling and fishing.The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Gîte Le Chemin vers l’Etoile
Le Chemin vers l’Etoile is a gite hosted by a pilgrim located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, 27 mi from Biarritz and 27 mi from Saint-Jean-de-Luz.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. Le Chemin vers l’Etoile features free WiFi in the communal rooms. A shared terrace is available as well as a refrigerator, a microwave and a hot beverage vending machine. A computer is available to guests at the reception. A washtub and a drying rack are provided.Breakfast is offered every day and dinners are available to guests at an extra cost and upon number of participants.Bayonne is 26 mi from Le Chemin vers l’Etoile, while Hendaye is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Biarritz – Anglet – Bayonne Airport, 25 mi from Le Chemin vers l’Etoile.
- It was a best start to walking the Camino. Eric the best host ever.
- Location is great, Staff is super helpful in general very good!
- The proprietor is very friendly and generous with advice; breakfast was great! All in a restored medieval building.
- This is a pilgrim hostel, everyone staying there were getting ready to walk the Camino de Santiago. Compared with other hostels on the Camino, this one was a little more basic, minimal common areas or outside terrace, for example. The host Alex is wonderful and a wealth of information, very welcoming. Very central locataion, right on the Camino itself.
- Eric the host is amazing, a great inspiration to pilgrims starting their Camino! Uplifting and full of good advice!
Top Hostels In Saint-étienne-de-baïgorry Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!