4 Best Hostels To Stay In Rustington West Sussex – Top Hotel Reviews
Rustington West Sussex is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rustington West Sussex. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rustington West Sussex. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rustington West Sussex. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rustington West Sussex right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rustington West Sussex with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Rustington West Sussex:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, YHA Littlehampton offers accommodations in Littlehampton.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Brighton & Hove is 17 miles from YHA Littlehampton, and Portsmouth is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Staff, facilities, cleanliness, security, exceeds most hotels but for a fraction of the price.
- The chap who booked us in, (Len, I think) lovely, hospitable man
- Location is fantastic next to the harbour, exhibition and lovely cafe.
- The guy who greeted me was so incredibly warm, welcoming and thorough! It was great customer service. The rooms were cute with character, the location was quite possibly the best you can get in the town, just buy the river than sea.
- It was the perfect place to stay & Carol went above & beyond to accommodate my needs
YHA Truleigh Hill
Featuring free WiFi, YHA Truleigh Hill offers accommodations in Shoreham-by-Sea, just 6 miles from Brighton & Hove. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Eastbourne is 25 miles from YHA Truleigh Hill, and Guildford is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 19 miles from YHA Truleigh Hill.
- Outside areas great, room immaculate, kitchen fab,
- Great location – directly on the South Downs way – very good common room for socialising and food and dry reasonable prices. Showers were hot although not the most powerful. Amazing views!
- Good breakfast..friendly staff..Beautiful location..cheap!
- My room was very nice. The hostel was very clean, but if they put hand wash soap it will be great. Also if they put shower gel soap in the bathrooms will be fantastic.
- It is a youth hostel (not a hotel) So it is basic in the sense of not en suit – but you can have a two bed room to yourself which has a basin hot/cold water mirror and light. The Staff are the best and the dinning lounge room excellent. It is remote – great situation – and no traffic noise at all. Lots of car parking. I generally find youth hostels preferable to hotels and in this one Breakfast was great
Smart Sea View Brighton
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Smart Sea Brighton View is 100 feet from the beach and a 10-minute walk from Hove Train Station. It features affordable accommodations and a 24-hour internet cafe with free Wi-Fi.The hostel, which dates back to 1905, provides both private rooms and shared dormitories. All have access to bathroom facilities, and some rooms have spectacular sea views.Hove Cricket Ground is just a 5-minute bike ride away. Brighton Pier and the Royal Pavilion are less than 2 miles away.
- Ok quality for such a cheap price. Bakery just in front is amazing.
- The hotel was more than accommodating for our bicycles as we had cycled from London to Brighton. £2 to store them in the luggage I thought was more than reasonable.
- Good value for the location and the beds were quite comfortable. Plenty of hot water and the showers were nice and powerful
- cheap and safe but a bit dated, you get what you pay
- The staff was rude & not very kind & helpfull 🙁
Brighton Youthful Hostel…..by the Sea
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Brighton Youthful Hostel by the Sea offers accommodations in Brighton & Hove.A TV with satellite channels is provided.Eastbourne is 21 miles from Brighton Youthful Hostel by the Sea, and Chichester is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Nothing is dirty steps to much with language. Toilets and sinks shower too dirty. Bed linen not clean at all. The place was cold
- Nice Clean ensiute. Breakfast included.small all female room available.
- The lady in my room was friendly 😉 the price couldn’t be better, if you’re budget is low it’s a possible place to stay
- The hostel was really good value considering it’s in Brighton.
Staff were great. The staff I met were polite and professional.
Ramona, Sophie, Kat and Anthony deserve a mention for being very nice.
Top Hostels In Rustington West Sussex Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rustington West Sussex to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rustington West Sussex but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rustington West Sussex. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!