4 Best Hostels To Stay In Ruddington Nottinghamshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruddington Nottinghamshire is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ruddington Nottinghamshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruddington Nottinghamshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruddington Nottinghamshire. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ruddington Nottinghamshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ruddington Nottinghamshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Ruddington Nottinghamshire:
Igloo Hybrid is located in the Nottingham City Centre neighborhood in Nottingham, 22 miles from Leicester and 14 miles from Derby.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. Bakewell is 28 miles from Igloo Hybrid, and Loughborough is 13 miles from the property.
- Friendly , clean , polite , central and value for money
- Very clean, organized and good valie for money. Friendly staff
Clean and comfortable room
- Staff was excellent, kind, and flexible. Rooms were very comfortable.
- Marian was lovely and explained everything clearly. For the price i would defo recommend the Igloo. First time staying in a hostel and it exceeded my expectations. Right in the city too. Brilliant!!
Offering bright rooms and dorms, Midtown Hostel is in the heart of Nottingham. Free Wi-Fi in public areas, a large TV lounge and a communal kitchen/laundry are all provided.Night life, restaurants and large shopping centers are all within just a short walk of Midtown. The Capital FM arena is a 5-minute walk away, and impressive Nottingham Castle is 0.5 miles away.Each guest room and dorm shares modern tiled bathroom facilities, with some dorms also featuring a TV and selection of videos.Guests can use the Playstation 2 or watch digital TV on the sofas in the lounge. The front desk is open 24/7, with luggage storage and safes.Nottingham’s Train and Bus Stations are a 10 minute walk away. Buses run 24-hours a day, providing 45-minute services to East Midlands Airport.
- Clean tidy stuff for very friendly good location for clubs and pubs in the centre of town
- Excellent. Room was nice and warm, staff friendly, very clean place. Right in the middle of town.
- nice kitchen area clean beds and living room with tv
– absolutely great location
– chatty stuff who tries to make you feel as comfortable as possible
- Chilled out feel inside, staff nice, good for young people to stay. Good location. I did enjoy my time there and if you’re into gaming, there’s playstation & boardgames for you. Also, Netflix & amazon, so perfect if you decide to stay in
Igloo Backpackers Hostel & Annexe
Igloo Backpackers Hostel & Annexe is located in the Nottingham City Centre neighborhood in Nottingham, just 22 miles from Leicester.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Derby is 14 miles from Igloo Backpackers Annexe, and Bakewell is 28 miles away. East Midlands Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Free tea and coffee, well-equipped and really delightfully clean bathroom and kitchen. And the main thing – QUIET!
The staff were very helpful from communication before we arrived to our leaving. We got recommendations of things to do and see and our room was ready early so we didn’t have to wait around after our very early flight.
The room was fine for the price and the shared bathroom was clean and electric shower was good.
- Great living space in room. Memory foam mattress & pillow, clean bathroom, friendly staff & location of hostel
- Not quite as described. No sofa bed in room and a bit grubby.
- Everything was perfect. We really loved our room. And the staff is extra kind.
East Midlands Guesthouse
Close to the centre of Derby, this newly refurbished guesthouse offers reasonably priced, comfortable, clean private rooms and friendly and helpful multi-lingual staff.Within easy reach of East Midlands Airport and with a great central location, East Midlands Guest House is an excellent base for those visiting the region. Derby is a good starting point for many tourists, as there are great attractions in the surrounding region; The Peak District and Nottingham – home of the legendary Robin Hood. Derby also has one of the largest shopping centres in the East Midlands – INTU, which is a very modern and impressive shopping facility.All of the rooms are newly decorated with double-glazed windows for a comfortable stay and all have televisions. Wireless connection is also available throughout the building for guests with laptops. There is a large on-site parking facility available, parking for motorbikes.
- The location is walking distance from the city centre.
- Bargain. Clean room, ideal location, microwave & toaster available.
- The guy at the reception was very friendly and explained everything, there is free Wifi in all the facility.
Pleasantly greeted at reception, and room was clean.
20 minute walking distance to city centre
- Everything was excellent from the price the staff the location the room just a nice place
Top Hostels In Ruddington Nottinghamshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ruddington Nottinghamshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ruddington Nottinghamshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ruddington Nottinghamshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!