4 Best Hostels To Stay In Rowde Wiltshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rowde Wiltshire is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rowde Wiltshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rowde Wiltshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rowde Wiltshire. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rowde Wiltshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rowde Wiltshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Rowde Wiltshire:
University of Bath
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, University of Bath offers accommodations in Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The accommodation was basic – but we had five bedrooms in Bath for a fantastic price. The included breakfast was really excellent with a full choice of cooked and continental options.
- Good value student room for visiting uni day. Parking good . Comfy bed
- Budget hotel in Bath, quiet environment, but facilities is very basic.
- It was interesting to stay at the University of Bath and have the opportunity to get a feel for that place. Essentially you are sleeping in student accommodation (which is let out during the holidays), i.e. very basic, no-frills, but then that’s reflected in a low price (compared to other options in Bath). Good and affordable food options are available at the campus. Friendly and helpful staff.
- The breakfast is good and the beds were comfortable
With large private landscaped grounds, YHA Bath is in a stunning Italian-style mansion, a 10 minute walk from Bath city center. It offers affordable accommodation, laundry facilities and a restaurant.Each morning hearty cooked breakfasts are served in the restaurant, which also offers home-cooked meals in the evenings. Guests can also use the large shared kitchen facilities.The TV lounge has lovely views of the grounds, comfortable sofas and a TV. The bar serves a variety of drinks including local ales, and Wi-Fi access is available in public areas of the property.Bath is a World Heritage City that has Roman Baths and stunning Georgian architecture. Bath’s Spa Train Station and the Bath Golf Club are around a 20-30 minute walk away.The majority of rooms have bunk beds.
Lovely friendly staff!
Drove there, parked on street outside for 2 days no problem. 30 min walk into city, good views 🙂
Love that you can get brews at reception!
Great prices! Especially for Bath
Had a great 2 nights here
- it was great to have the option to eat at the property
- The staff was really helpful. Really good value for your money.
- It locates in the hill road, which is quite quiet at night. Everywhere is clean and the facilities are in good condition and very convenient to use even they are shared ones. Staffs are friendly and helpful. A little tip – do not always take bus to the town, try walk at least once through the lawn, you will enjoy the view.
- The room was nice, quite and the staff was very kind. But the place is far from the city centre, need take the bus.
- Lovely friendly staff!
Bath Backpackers Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bath Backpackers Hostel offers accommodations in Bath, just 650 feet from Roman Baths – Bath.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 16 miles from Bath Backpackers Hostel.
- Very friendly staff! Clean rooms and bathrooms! Perfect location
- The common area was fantastic. Easy to mingle and meet others there.
- Some of the staff were friendly and helpful. Duvet was cosy
- Very central and good value for money. Was clean and was fairly quiet.
- The common room and kitchen are very nice and are great places to hang out!
St Christopher’s Inn Bath
One of our best sellers in Bath! Located 1,000 feet from Roman Baths – Bath in Bath, St Christopher’s Inn Bath features a restaurant and bar.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Perfect location for a stay in Bath. The room was tidy and clean, the showers were the best I’ve had in a hostel in a while, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Fun bar downstairs as well.
- Good location, pretty good free breakfast for a hostel. Good discounts at the bar for guests.
- The location is great. Overall, it’s not horrible. Had to go down stairs and up to go to the bathroom, no sink in the “chillout room” which smelled like rubbish because it wasn’t collected. They had water dispenser so that was good. Room was very small. Restroom/shower and room was very clean.
- It’s great! I missed the breakfast time, but the staff still prepared it for me.
- The location is good. It’s just near the Bath Abby.
Top Hostels In Rowde Wiltshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rowde Wiltshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rowde Wiltshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rowde Wiltshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!