4 Best Hostels To Stay In Río Bonito Izabal – Top Hotel Reviews
Río Bonito Izabal is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Río Bonito Izabal. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Río Bonito Izabal. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Río Bonito Izabal. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Río Bonito Izabal right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Río Bonito Izabal with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Río Bonito Izabal:
Round House Hostal
Located in La Viña, 16 miles from Rio Dulce Town, Round House Hostal features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the lake or river.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Such a good place to relax. And the staff is just friendly and helpful. I highly recommend it!
You only need a book and a swimsuit.
perfect view to the river, helpful staff, a relaxed and relaxing place. superclean.
we loved the freedom from the online availability.
This hostel ended up being way more expensive than we thought. The boat from Rio Dulce town is 90Q per person and 40Q from Livingston. The dinners are 50Q, lunch is 40Q and breakfast is 30Q and there is really no other option so it’s easy to spend money. I wish we had really known all of this before we booked.
The place is really beautiful and relaxing, the staff were great and we had a nice time
- Pretty docks with hammocks to see the view over the river.
Room was fantastic, we were initially booked in a double room with shared bathroom but it was very basic, very small and had gaps through to the next room and a long way from the toilets. We moved to a room with an outdoor bathroom and private deck with chairs and hammock – definitely worth paying extra for.
Idea of family dinners good – nice to chat to other travellers
- Such a good place to relax. And the staff is just friendly and helpful. I highly recommend it!
Dreamcatcher Eco Lodge
Located in Rio Dulce Town, 21 miles from Izabal, Dreamcatcher Eco Lodge features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.
Beautifully done hostel, you can feel that all the elements of the decor were carefully chosen;
It’s well equipped with plugs all around you and the wifi works very well
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The owner is really doing her best to guarantee her guests are having a great time. Beautiful scenery at the river, great atmosphere! We saw many howler monkeys climbing around.
They also got new, bigger and nicer tents during our stay.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff. The wild area arround was great. The nature and animals (monkeys that wake us up every morning) – very good experience. Kayaks rental and trips in near area.
- The location by river and the decor are amazing. Professional staff
- The place is gorgeous! It is owned by a lovely chef, so the food is absolutely delicious. It’s in the lake so away from the town, but the boat ride is fast.
- Beautifully done hostel, you can feel that all the elements of the decor were carefully chosen;
The Shack is located in Rio Dulce Town, just 20 miles from Izabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.
- Really enjoyed my stay here. Everyone was so friendly, and the hostel itself was very good. Great view, mosquito nets there, loved the bar and the people hanging out there.
- It’s a shack with an awesome atmosphere and vibe.
Peaceful setting and a panoramic water view at the heart of Rio Dulce Fronteras town.
Nice open veranda overlooking Rio Dulce just outside the dorm room.
- It is super easy to find and serves as an easy quick stay if you’re just passing through. Nice to be on the water too.
- Love the rusticness an the fact that it is over the water and it’s proximity to buses and lancha as well as the market
Casa De La Iguana Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa De La Iguana Hostel offers accommodations in Lívingston, just 20 miles from Rio Dulce Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Río Bonito Izabal Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Río Bonito Izabal to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Río Bonito Izabal but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Río Bonito Izabal. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!