4 Best Hostels To Stay In Rellinás Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Rellinás Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rellinás Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rellinás Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rellinás Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rellinás Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rellinás Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Rellinás Catalonia:
Alberg del Carme
Alberg del Carme is located in Manresa, just 30 miles from Barcelona.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city.There is a shared lounge at the property.Montseny is 30 miles from Alberg del Carme, and Terrassa is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 33 miles from Alberg del Carme.
- A perfect place for a 1-2 night stay. Has almost all the basic needs.
- Good location, overall nice facility, clean room, efficient reception
- A building with a long and interesting history. Good signposting to the Youth Hostel. Friendly reception on arrival.
- Great central historic location, staff on Reception very helpful and friendly.
- Very quiet even with lots of young families. Excellent breakfast and staff very helpful. Ideal for pilgrims finishing Camino Ignaciano in Manresa
Inés B&B is located in Sant Cugat del Vallès, just outside Barcelona. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi and garden views.This property has a dining area where breakfast is served. A fridge and microwave are also available for guests’ use, and there is a charming terrace overlooking Collserola Park.Valldoreix Train Station is around 15 minutes’ walk from the hostel, connecting you to Barcelona’s Plaza Catalunya in 20 minutes. The airport is just 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Great value for money, super friendly staff and very clean.
- Lovely house in wonderful neighborhood. Clean bathroom, excellent breakfast.
Nice pleace, friendly and helpful owner ! I can honestly remcomand it,
- Inez was very friendly. I wish my Spanish had been good enough to tell her about the things that could be improved myself.
- General comfort and cleanliness. The location was ideal for us, meeting family at the airport. The swimming pool was nice.
Alberg Molí de Sant Oleguer
Alberg Molí de Sant Oleguer is located in Sabadell, just 11 miles from Barcelona.All rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sitges is 27 miles from Alberg Molí de Sant Oleguer, and Santa Susanna is 31 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 17 miles away.
- We absolutely fell in love with Dolores who greeted us with warmth and love as a family. A charming woman and outstanding.
- Un sitio muy agradable, limpio, espacioso, tranquilo y nos atendieron de una manera que nos sentimos estar como en casa
- L’accueil et les équipements. Petit déjeuner copieux
- l’accueil est très chaleureuse et l’endroit très sympa pour la famille .
La personne de l accueil très accueillante et très professionnelle.
Établissement très propre.
Residencia Universitaria Roberto de Nobili
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residencia Universitaria Roberto de Nobili offers accommodations in Sant Cugat del Vallès.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Barcelona is 7 miles from Roberto de Nobili, and Sitges is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 12 miles from Residencia Universitaria Roberto de Nobili.
- Nice position, you can reach the center of the city in a couple of minutes, and the station to reach Barcelona is 20 minutes far by walking.
- Great price, just in the center of the city, and I. 15/20 minutes you can take a train to reach Barcelona center.
Very quiet location.
Good food at reasonable price but there is a huge restaurant serving hot food below the main snack bar which I didn’t discover until my checkout day
- For the style of accommodation this was excellent. Comfortable, safe and room had good facilities and quite spacious too considering. Good value for money in this part of city
- University campus with young people and full of energy. Easy short walk to the centre. Loved our little kitchen.
Top Hostels In Rellinás Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rellinás Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rellinás Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rellinás Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!