4 Best Hostels To Stay In Reisete Hordaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Reisete Hordaland is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Reisete Hordaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reisete Hordaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reisete Hordaland. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Reisete Hordaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Reisete Hordaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Reisete Hordaland:
Hardanger Hostel B&B
Hardanger Hostel B&B is located in Lofthus, just 23 miles from Vossevangen. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 49 miles away.
- Amazing views from the room. You could see the church and the entire fjord behind it. The breakfast was very generous and there were a lot of things to choose from. It was great that it is early so that you could go hiking after that. There were quite a few showers and bathrooms and you never had to wait.
- It’s a good place to have a rest, when you are going to Trolltunga!
Given the prices in Norway, and having a delicious breakfast included, is a great value for money.
Free access to washing machine and dryer, washing powder for free
- Great breakfast, nice staff, clean and comfortable beds. Perfect after the Trolltunga hike 🙂
- Room is big enough, clean and comfortable. Hotel has big territory with loans and places for picnics with amazing view to Hardanger fjord. Breakfast was tasty. Common kitchen is well-equipped and clean.
Located in Lofthus, 23 miles from Vossevangen, Ullensvang Gjesteheim features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Awesome location. Very nice, quiet, and cozy house that looks like a real cabin with a 13th century church nearby. Lots of simple hiking routes in the area, with views of waterfalls. Fjords, fjords, fjords… Nearest store, ATM, and ferry station is 8 minutes to the north.
- Charming old traditional Norwegian building. Close to bus stops and ferry. Great location for many hikes in the mountains and close to fjord with lovely walk to local facilities. Helpful staff.
- Beautiful location, old Norwegian buildings with lots of charm, nice buffet style breakfast with possibility to pack own lunch for hikes, clean comfortable bed. I had shared bathroom which is no problem as half the rooms also have their own bathroom so no rush for shower.
- We liked the traditional buildings and decor. We also liked the setting near the fjord and close to walking trails.
- High value for the cost, gorgeous(!!) area that outdoes travel photos, conscientious innkeeper always present. Reasonable Scandic fare breakfast included unlike many nordic mainstream hotels.
Slottet Apartments is located in Tyssedal, just 7 miles from Trolltunga.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- This is a bit cheaper alternative to a hotel if you want a good relaxation after conquest of Trolltunga. I was afraid that the apartments would be like a students dorm, worn and noisy. Nothing like this. A very clean, spacious room, new furniture, fully equipped kitchen, new sanitary facilities. The kitchen, the shower and the WC are common for the 2 neghbouring rooms (not for all rooms on the floor, only for the 2-room section). Definitely would recommend this place.
The breakfast in the ad joint hotel was good.
Since there are no restaurants (apart from the hotel) in Tyssedal and the three places in odda can hardly be recommended, the kitchen in the apartment is a great asset.
- Heating was great in the room as the floors were a little cold, late check in (which was good because I arrived around 11pm) shared bathroom facilities were clean (although mine reeked of curry from the other residents… not hotel’s fault). Shower was nice and hot, and although expensive – but it is Norway – I was happy to have somewhere to sleep before hiking to Trolltunga
- Fue exactamente como las fotografías, la habitación muy cómoda
Værelset var utrolig pænt og rent, ligesom at der var redt op med det hvideste sengetøj.
Badeværelset havde en dejlig størrelse, og der er generelt pænt i lejlighederne.
Udsigten fra værelserne er god.
Opholdsstuen på Tyssedal Hotel er super hyggelig (måske I skulle tænde de stearinlys I så fint har stillet ind 😉 ). Dejligt at I oplyser og reklamerer for Trolltunga
Super dejligt, at der er indkøbsmulighed lige i nærheden, så man ikke er nødsaget til at finde transport til Odda, hvis man ikke er i bil.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Trolltunga Studios offers accommodations in Odda. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 48 miles from Trolltunga Studios.
- A short walk from the bus station. If you’re planning to go to Trolltunga, you will probably stay here. Nice kitchen with everything you might need. Warm rooms.
- Trolltunga studio is beatiful place, very close to trolltunga. Staff was very friendly for me and my friends.
- The cheap place to stay before hiking to Trolltunga.
- Konrad and the staff were amazing. We had a small clogging problem with our shower. We told Konrad and then went shopping for food, when we came back it was working perfectly. The little studio was nice for cooking, this helps a lot when going out to eat is so expensive. Also the shower was high pressured and hot, it was great after being cold and wet from outside!
- Very easy access to get to Trolltunga hike from here
Top Hostels In Reisete Hordaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Reisete Hordaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Reisete Hordaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Reisete Hordaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!