4 Best Hostels To Stay In Quintanilla Riopico Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Quintanilla Riopico Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Quintanilla Riopico Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quintanilla Riopico Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quintanilla Riopico Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Quintanilla Riopico Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Quintanilla Riopico Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Quintanilla Riopico Castile And Leon:
Hostal Torres is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 22 miles from Covarrubias.The rooms come with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Mata is 13 miles from Hostal Torres, and Oña is 30 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Location was good for supermarket etc. It was a little way from the city centre. We had bikes so that was less of an issue.
- Great value for money. Bus stop and taxi stop straight across the road. 30 mins maximum to the town centre. Comfortable beds nice shower and adequate space. Very nice staff!
- Excellent for the price, very clean, and taking the bus 6 stops from the centre of town was not a hassle.
Room was awesome!i didn’t expect it how modern it was for a hostel.
Shower was also really nice.
Next to the hostel there is a supermarket, cafe’s and bakery!
- Easy to find with Google maps. A warm welcome with good English. Room was warm and comfortable. Next to big supermarket. About a 30min walk to center. Everything you need in the area.
The Conde de Miranda is situated in the center of Burgos, just across the river from the city’s cathedral. This hotel features a restaurant, 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi access throughout the building.Rooms at the Miranda are spacious and have simple, attractive décor with hardwood floors. Each air conditioned room has a TV and private bathroom.The hotel restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar.The staff at the Conde’s tour desk can provide information on Burgos and its attractions. The city’s historic quarter and gates are set 1,300 feet from the hotel, while Burgos Castle is a 15-minute walk away. The city’s bus station is just 150 feet from the Conde de Miranda.
- Right next to Burgos bus station, supermarket and tourist spots.
- Ideal location for night arrival as it is adjacent the bus station. Convenient for day walks, and safe. Very clean and well-kept hostel with friendly and helpful staff.
- Literally at the bus station so incredibly easy to reach and leave. Great blankets, 24 hours reception.
- Very close to the town and perfect for those travelling by bus. Helpful staff. Good size room and bathroom. Free breakfast. Light and airy breakfast room. Will stay here again.
- The owner/property manager was very accommodating.
Albergue de turismo superior “La Fábrica”
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue de turismo superior “La Fábrica” offers accommodations in Tardajos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Burgos is 6 miles from Albergue La Fabrica, and Covarrubias is 25 miles away. Burgos Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The mirror in the bedroom! The good shower, proximity to Burgos. Big, Quiet room, nice view.
- Lovely renovated stone mill, with a restaurant downstairs. Glass floor in the bar, with the rushing river, is cool. The bedrooms were quiet, comfortable, with stylish handmade decor. The restaurant had the BEST pilgrim meal (great selection, including several vegetarian options) we had on our month long trip. We would absolutely stay there again, with a car or walking the Camino. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Beautiful, new spacious room with ensuite bathroom. I left my window open all night so that I could hear the small river underneath. Great place for solo walkers to meet others on the Camino and the Albergue seems be part of the local social scene because there were lots of children enjoying ice creams with their parents in the early evening. A gem!
- The duvet was a little to TOGY could have been a lower value, but still got a good nights sleep
arrived quite late,bit difficult to find in the dark,but welcomed and fed by the host.
lovely breakfast in the morning and saw what a lovely place it is.
Hostal Bar Ruiz
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Bar Ruiz offers accommodations in Tardajos, just 6 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 25 miles from Hostal Bar Ruiz, and Mata is 14 miles away. Burgos Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- It was on the Camino and gave us an easy start in the morning
- Staff were great. Always smiling. Best nights sleep in a week on the Camino.
- Nous avons apprécié l’accueil très sympathique. Le rapport qualité prix est imbattable pour une nuit étape. Très bon petit déjeuner et pas cher.
- El colchon es duro esta bien.La cercania con Burgos es perfecta.
- Los desayunos: Gran vaso de zumo de naranja natural y buenos croisants, café, etc…. Buen colchón y buen descanso
Top Hostels In Quintanilla Riopico Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Quintanilla Riopico Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Quintanilla Riopico Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Quintanilla Riopico Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!