4 Best Hostels To Stay In Puerto de Sóller Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto de Sóller Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Puerto de Sóller Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto de Sóller Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto de Sóller Majorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Puerto de Sóller Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Puerto de Sóller Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Puerto De Sóller Majorca:
Hostel Sóller – Alberg juvenil
Hostel Sóller offers accommodations in Sóller. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Palma de Mallorca is 14 miles from Hostel Sóller, and El Arenal is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Very comfy bed in clean room and loads of character. Very tasteful conversion of building. Great communal areas inside and out. Secure storage for belongings (and bike !). Nice atmosphere and other guests
- Very cute hotel at the heart of Sóller – location is amazing!
- Very nice staff, hostels equipment looks new and clean,
It was the most nobly equipped hostel which I have seen so far. The beds were really comfortable and details like a small bedside table and garment hooks for every person made the difference. Unfortunately I missed cooking in the also nice and really good equipped kitchen.
But a natty hostel without a welcoming staff wouldn’t be worth that good rating. Besides the well chosen facilities everyone who is working at the hostel is attentive and friendly. Isabella was working when I checked in and it was like visiting a friends place. The day after she helped me quite naturally so that I could continue my hike. Thanks for the short but nice stay!
I would call it a luxury hostel. The place is brand new – I guess it was only opened end 2017. So all facilities are new and clean – think of showers, common places, beds, sheets, etc.
The place is designed with a very good taste and is at the same time very practical: take away bar, fridge & kitchen, places to stay alone and to socialize, lockers underneath beds, etc. etc.
The ladies at the reception also extremely friendly and helpful.
Residencial Rustic Lau
One of our best sellers in Palma de Mallorca! Located in Palma de Mallorca in the region of Mallorca, 3 miles from Shopping Mall El Corte Ingles, Residencial Rustic Lau features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Palma Town Hall is 3.3 miles from Residencial Rustic Lau, and Bellver Castle is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- This is place for crazy guys! We really liked the garden (it’s perfect for breakfasts) and the area, very quiet localisation, but still it’s easy to get to the city center. Also the kitchen is nice, perfect for spending time with another guests. I’m sure that I will come back here!
- The hotel itself is not bad, it’s a traditional old-fashioned Mallorcan house that is kept quite clean.
Value for money – you get what you pay for. Cheap hostel near the airport to rest our heads after a midnight flight. Easy access to/from the airport.
The Villa is actually very pretty, it just lacks a bit of TLC which is a shame … potential to be so much better.
- The lady/ies working at the house were very friendly. The room was cleaned every day. This is like a self catering house (buy your own food and drinks as theoris a fridge section allocated to each room) and any problems we did have were dealt with swiftly even with a language barrier. Quiet residential area and buses up the road were pretty frequent. This property is 5km from Mallorca city centre. Only 15min by bus. Great location for Bbq’s as well and getting to know the other people in the house. Great for students as well and peaceful area.
- The residence gave me very special experience to stay in typical spanish house in a very peaceful county side which is possible to access just within 20 mins via bus from the downtown.
Secar De la Real Albergue Juvenil
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostel Secar De la Real is located in Palma de Mallorca.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Shopping Mall El Corte Ingles is 2.5 miles from Hostel Secar De la Real, and Palma Town Hall is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6 miles from Hostel Secar De la Real.
- Very nice and clean room, little bit small but we did not expect anything better for that price. Bed were really comfortable. We were excited from the terace related to this property.
- The kitchen and washing machine can be used by the guests.
- Can’t think of one positive thing about this hostel. The other people staying there were sort of nice I guess.
With four guest we booked a quadruple room – although it was a tight fit (all of us own large backpacks), the beds were clean and comfortable.
We enjoyed the balcony and clean bathroom, despite there being no holder for the detachable shower head.
- The mattress was good for two, we didn’t feel the other’s presence. There’s a new TV if you’re in to that. The shower & towels were ok.
Hostel Fleming Albergue Juvenil
Located a 4-minute walk from Palma Train and Bus stations, Hostel Fleming is a youth hostel offering private rooms and rooms to share between 2, 4 or 6 people and access to a shared terrace. There is free WiFi throughout.There is a games room and a seating area . Guests have access to 2 shared kitchens and shared bathrooms .Rooms have individual bed-site light, plug and a locker.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and the hostel offers car and bike rental.Cala Major Beach is a 15-minute drive from Hostel Fleming. Son Sant Joan Airport is 6.8 miles away.
- It’s literally in the city center. Everything is walkable and quite convenient especially with the adjacent supermarket. The terrace is a huge plus! The staffs are very friendly and helpful.
- The staff were great! Location was perfect – a few minutes to center, bus & train stations, bus to the airport, and huge Supermercadonna store a few steps away. Love the building – high ceiling, vintage shutters, glass windows from floor to ceiling, and sitting area between my room and another room. Love the open inner courtyard and the lounge and cinema room.
- Nice location close to bus stops and centre of Palma
- Individual light and sockets for each bed. Beautiful balconies in the rooms. Fantastic showers. Friendly staff.
- Everything was modern, clean and stylish. There’s a nice cafe next door which does excellent coffee for breakfast.
Top Hostels In Puerto De Sóller Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Puerto de Sóller Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto de Sóller Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Puerto de Sóller Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!