4 Best Hostels To Stay In Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island:
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Stefany’s Lodging Home is located in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Scranton Municipal Airport, 0.6 miles from Stefany’s Lodging Home.
- Extremely hospitable and friendly staff! The familiy even invited us to eat with them – an exellent home cooked meal of ceviche. We will definetly come back here!
- The hotel has a great pool area. Breakfast was good. Our room was spacious and VERY clean. Owners are wonderful and gave suggestions of sites to see. Located on a hill about 8 easy blocks from the waterfront area in a quiet neighbourhood. Highly recommend.
- Staff is very welcoming and attentive. When I had an issue with my television, they offered me another room to watch it in! And then the next day, it was fixed. Breakfast was delicious and I was able to pick whenever I wanted to eat. Wonderful place to stay!
We loved this place. It was our first time at a hostel, and it exceeded our expectations. It is a nice family run motel. Very welcoming, inclusive and accommodating. Nice bed, shower, pool and staff. Breakfast was an added bonus. We were introduced to other guests and visiting family (Feliz cumpleanos Gabby). We enjoyed the family fun atmosphere.
We came from a place in Santa Cruz that was much more modern but did not have air conditioning, a pool or breakfast included. I much preferred Stephanie. We slept well. The air conditioning worked great. The pool was very clean and tidy. WiFi is good.
Our thanks to Giovanni for letting us stay past check-out. We preferred hanging out in the pool to sitting in the sun until our taxi to another island in the afternoon occurred. Thanks to Giovanna for her customer service and assistance. Thanks Maria for a good breakfast each morning and clean rooms.
- Staff were extremely helpful and spent considerable time assisting us to get a lost bag returned to us. They also arranged taxi to take us out for a day. Enjoyed the pool and good breaky.
Hostal Cactus is located in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, just 3.1 miles from San Cristóbal.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Scranton Municipal Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Suiza offers accommodations in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, just 3 miles from San Cristóbal.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Scranton Municipal Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Great location. One block back from the sea. The owners were fantastic . So helpful. We had a problem with one of our trips which they sorted out for us even getting in a taxi with us to your tour company office. Fab it made our holiday
- Hosts were absolutely amazing – lots of great suggestions and advice. Location was great – a short walk from the main town area (past a great little bakery!) but far enough away that it wasn’t noisy.
The owners are lovely friendly people who are super helpful and great to chat with. Silvia also works as a tour guide so she can give you great advice!
The room is simple but has everything you need and is cleaned/beds made each day. There is a table and two chairs in addition to the bed. There is no A/C but it gets quite chilly in the evenings and we never wanted to use one.
The hotel is within easy walking distance of everything in and around town and yet far enough back to be quiet. We are bad sleepers and we’re never woken by outside noises.
The rooftop patio with a couple of hammocks, free water, coffee and tea are all great extras. They have really tried to think of everything you might need.
Owner was nice
Wifi was decent by Galapagos standards
- More than enough space with clean kitchen. Helpfull host. Free water & coffee.
Hotel Los Algarrobos
One of our best sellers in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, 3.2 miles from San Cristóbal, Hotel Los Algarrobos features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Scranton Municipal Airport is 0.6 miles away.
The room was confortable, the bed was good, many 110v outlets 🙂 , the bathroom was too small
good air conditioning, the window was very high, you could not see the sea that was in front, but they had a balcony and terrace with nice view.
- Large room and bathroom. Good air conditioner. Good location
- Very friendly staff, the guy at the reception even offered to bring me to the meeting point of the cruise ship for free, quite surprising. They offered free drinking water. The hotel is close to the airport and city center, which is very convenient. The English of the reception is also quite good!
- Nice breakfast ; Free transfert to the airport; staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The room was large and had an interesting view of the city.
- The room was confortable, the bed was good, many 110v outlets 🙂 , the bathroom was too small
Top Hostels In Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno San Cristobal Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!