4 Best Hostels To Stay In Prelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Prelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Prelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Prelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Prelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Prelles Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
With a shared bathroom, rooms at the hostel also have a river view.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Les Deux Alpes is 26 miles from Icerock Hotel.
- The bed was amazing and the host was great! I really enjoyed talking to the owner! He speaks perfect English. He is a cool guy trying to bring life back an old French town. He has a bar with beer pong on the weekends. Everyone was friendly and cool.
The Ice Rock is a no thrills hostel which offers cheap accommodation with decent showers/beds.
I was on a cycling trip and only used the property to shower/sleep and have breakfast.
I served all my needs and the staff were always very helpful.
- Good value, good location, helpful staff and a good bar.
- Accueil aimable du gestionnaire, disponible et sympathique
- L’emplacement, l’accueil, la possibilité de se faire à manger sur place.
Les Passagers du gite
At the hostel, the rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Les Passagers du gite has a terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Briançon, like skiing.
- Especially if you got a car, the location is great.
- Very clean and comfotable, recommended for a quick stay after ski, very next to Montgenevre and Serre Chevallier. The owner is very nice and cooks very well (for Gite maybe prices of meals a bit high but the quality was great). For sure we will be back!
- È una struttura un po’ datata ma la cortesia e la pulizia sono impeccabili, ci sono stato benissimo
Environnement dans la nature, avec un petit torrent au pied de la terrasse.
Le dîner avec la famille nous a permis un échange chaleureux
Accueil excellent rapport qualité prix fabuleux, petit déjeuner copieux;,
tout ce qu’on attend d’un gite, (mais il faut aimer les dortoirs) Idéal pour une étape
Cap Verb Guillestre
Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. Bed linen is provided.Guests can use a kitchern area, where meals can be served, and the property also offers packed lunches.You can play table tennis at the property, and the area is popular for skiing and cycling. An array of activities are offered in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. Bardonecchia in Italy is an 80-minute drive away and cAp Verb Guillestre is 20 minutes’ drive from Risoul Ski Resort. Gap is 36 miles away.
For the accommodation nothing.
The man in the office was pleasant.
The location is good for ski resorts.
- Value for money, parking albeit limited to around 6 spaces and ease of key collection & drop-off.
- Good value basic accommodation with multi-occupancy rooms available, similar to mountain gites (good for large parties of skiers/walkers – there were 8 of us split between two 5-bed rooms). Near town centre (which has plenty of good places to eat) though I think station is some way away.
- The centre of the little city of Guillestre has some nice medieval features, such as old buildings made of wood and stones in some narrow pedestrian streets around the church. There are several restaurants with good value for money around the main square.
- Qualité prix excellent , bon accueil , style auberge de jeunesse
- For the accommodation nothing.
Le Gîte du Lautaret
Le Gîte du Lautaret offers single beds in 9-bed and 8-bed dormitories with parquet floor and access to a shared bathroom. It also boasts family rooms. Guests can relax with a book or play board games in the lounge by the fireplace.Every morning, a continental breakfast buffet is served in the common room. Meals featuring local and traditional dishes can be prepared by the hosts with prior reservation. Shops are a 6.2 miles distance away.Guests can go snowkiting, snowshoeing, backcountry skiing or hiking in the area. Serre Chevalier Ski Resort is located 6.8 miles away and La Grave Ski Resort is 8.1 miles away. Briançon Train Station is 16.2 miles away.
Fabulous location. Staff really friendly and helpful.
Comfortable lounge area.
- L accueil chaleureux, la disponibilité les conseils rando, le site est de toute beauté
- Etablissement tenu par des personnes trés sympathiques attentivent aux demande du voyageur..
La gentilezza e l’attenzione dello staff, la posizione del rifugio, la colazione e la cena,
la bella camera con vista sulle montagne.
Ci ritorneremo sicuramente.
Notre hôtesse a été très sympathique, à l’écoute de nos besoins.
Petit déjeuner copieux, servi à l’heure de notre choix (9h pour nous car nous sommes en vacances!)
- Fabulous location. Staff really friendly and helpful.
Top Hostels In Prelles Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Prelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Prelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Prelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!