4 Best Hostels To Stay In Porto do Son Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Porto do Son Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Porto do Son Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Porto do Son Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Porto do Son Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Porto do Son Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Porto do Son Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Porto Do Son Galicia:
Hostal Kukia is located in Noya, 19 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 27 miles from Pontevedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sanxenxo is 27 miles from Hostal Kukia, and Isla de la Toja is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 25 miles from Hostal Kukia.
- The restaurant in the same building was great and affordable (same owner). Beds were comfortable and the room was big. There was coffee/tea station on the second floor (not sure how noisy it was for guests staying there though). Nice decor and clean.
Complementary coffee, cereals & brekfast biscuits.
Excellent restaurant attached. Superb value
If you’re looking for a clean, safe place to stay in Noia, this is it.
- Location- Noia is lovely. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable. Attention to detail. Nicely decorated. Free muffins for breakfast. Excellent restaurant downstairs.
- A lovely hotel ,very nice boutique style rooms ,very clean and excellent value for money ….Antonia the owner is fab and the staff are wonderful ,great food served downstairs and drinks and tapas .
- posizione centrale, camera ben arredata, confortevole
Hostel Camino de Finisterre
Located in Mazaricos, 23 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hostel Camino de Finisterre features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Finisterre is 14 miles from Hostel Camino de Finisterre, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Impresionante hostel. Todo nuevo. Esta en a Picota. Situado entre negreira y Olveiroa. Tiene baños en todalas habitaciones, y unas camas comodisimas. Una cocina con todolos utensilios. Piscina y jardín. Restaurante y transporte de equipajes.
Impresionate albergue. Derrocha calidad y categoria. Nos perdimos en el
camino y nos pusimos en contacto con ellos y nos venieron a buscar al
medio del bosque. Al llegar alli, quedamos estupefactos, ya que esta a
años luz de un albergue del camino.
- impresionante hostel. instalaciones de primera. cocina y salón comedor con todo lo necesario. dispone de tres salas de habitaciones con baño, calefación digital. wifi, piscina, jardin, bicicleta. camas de primera. lavadora. y unos impresionates baños.
- MAS QUE UN ALBERGUE. POSIBLEMENTE AI HOTELES QUE NO ESTAN A SU ALTURA. DISPONE DE TRES SALAS CON W.C- Y CUENTAN CON COCINA COMPARTIDA Y SALON. EN LA COCINA NO FALTA NADA. DISPONE DE MUCHA CALIDAD. LAS CAMAS SON ESPECIALES. COLCHONES DE 10. Y ROPA DE CAMA QUE DA GUSTO VERLA. EN EL EXTERIOR DISPONE DE PISCINA Y JARDIN.
- Nos encantó. Fuimos un grupo de peregrinos que hicimos el camino a finisterre. Como había jente de varias edades, el gerente de los alojamientos nos a dado un abanico de posibilidades para elegir alojamiento. Ya que disponen de todas las molalidades para todos los gustos. Los alojamientos son nuevos y muy completos. De los mejores que hemos visto. Disponen de coche para la recogida de peregrinos en el camino. Y de transporte de equipajes de etapa a etapa. Nos ofrecieron un desayuno muy completo y a la cena unas riquísimo pizzas. Muchas gracias por todo. Un saludo.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Albergue Picota is located in Mazaricos in the region of Galicia, just 23 miles from Santiago de Compostela.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Finisterre is 14 miles from Albergue Picota, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Good wifi, clean room, bright, although zero view. Shared bathroom with another room which was not an issue. Village quiet on a Sunday afternoon as you would expect – but supermarket, bar/hotel etc open. Good signposting leaving the village to get you back on Camino which was reassuring with an early departure.
- The whole place was so clean, the smell of disinfectant lingered the whole time i was there. For the price I paid, i was prepared for a bit of ‘grottiness’, so the bright, clean and disinfected facilities were a welcome surprise. The owner does not speak English but we managed to understand each other with my crap Spanish and lots of sign language and a bit of google translate.
- The owner Maria Jesus was lovely and so attentive to our needs as 2 weary Peregrinos. She pointed out the restaurants and supermarket, just a stone’s throw from the property. AND a 5 minute walk away to a FREE swimming pool. We had booked the double room which was fantastic but we peeped in the dormitory and WOW!! See piccys – each bed had a table and reading light and you could walk outside to an area to sit, hang laundry, wash clothes, chill out, etc. The kitchen was a great space with everything you could want. The entrance area had lovely plush seating. It was wonderful!!
- Clean, modern, private rooms available, laundry machines available, nice staff (but next door)
- Lovely host, although she spoke little English and we spoke little Spanish, we managed to communicate with each other. The whole facility was new and sparkling clean. Loved it, one of the better Alburgues we have stayed in.
Camino de Finisterre
Camino de Finisterre is located in Mazaricos, just 23 miles from Santiago de Compostela.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Finisterre is 14 miles from Camino de Finisterre, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Porto Do Son Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Porto do Son Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Porto do Son Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Porto do Son Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!