4 Best Hostels To Stay In Petra Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Petra Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Petra Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Petra Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Petra Majorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Petra Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Petra Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Petra Majorca:
Embat – alberg juvenil
Featuring free WiFi, Embat Hostel offers accommodations in Montuiri. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a cash machine at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The hostel also offers bike hire. Palma de Mallorca is 18 mi from Embat Hostel, while El Arenal is 13 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- Nice host. A place to sleep. I was there only for one night so cannot comment much about the place.
- nice place beautifull Village hotel ok good braekfast shower ok quit
Parking is available in the small village. The best way is to park the car on the main street as it could be confusing to find your way through the narrow streets
- Price of accomodation, small towel included, cleaning
Montuiri is beautiful cozy town and the hostel itself is good choice if you want to get away from the crowds and party
Not a typical hostel, dont expect to meet travellers, no communal space only empty restaurant/bar
For a few nights good choice if you want to explore the island.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Beijuan features rooms in S’Illot. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with an outdoor pool. All rooms come with a balcony.At the hostel, each room comes with a desk and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower. All rooms have a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property. All reservations with Halfboard, this service will be offered at the Playa Blanca Hotel ☆☆ located at 50mtsHostal Beijuan offers a terrace. You can play table tennis at the accommodations, and bike hire is available.Alcudia is 24 mi from Hostal Beijuan. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 34 mi from the hostel.
- Breakfasts and dinners were really good, room with balcony
- The hotel owner was very friendly, including other staff.
- I did not find single point to mention which is positive about the hotel. Please refer detailed feedback in the negatives.
- It was nice staying there. The rooms are too warm!!!
- Nice generous breakfast. Close to the sea. The balcony. Room service,changing towels.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. That`s me in Cala Millor has a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi and luggage storage space are featured.At the hostel, every room comes with a balcony. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Alcudia is 22 miles from That`s me. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Very nice and helpful staff. We spend a great time with them. Nice and simply furnished room with big comfortable bed. Hostal located close to the beach in the quiet area. In general it was very pleasant stay above the expectations for this kind of facility.
- Hostel’s location is great, very close to beach and sea front restaurants. You can find parking place on one of the streets nearby. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Big plus for super comfortable bed!
- Beds very comfortable. Room modern . Very close to the beach and lovely restaurants
- Great location, very nice and friendly staff, beach accessories for free
- Close to beach and restaurants, and nice staff, althougt I complainted about the lack of TV.
bed Urban Hostel
Featuring a bar and free WiFi, bed Urban Hostel is located in Cala Millor. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the hostel, all rooms have a balcony. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Alcudia is 22 miles from bed Urban Hostel. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Petra Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Petra Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Petra Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Petra Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!