4 Best Hostels To Stay In Perrozo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Perrozo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Perrozo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perrozo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perrozo Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Perrozo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Perrozo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Perrozo Cantabria:
Albergue Turístico Briz
Albergue Turístico Briz is located in Espinama, 1.9 mi from Fuente Dé and within Picos de Europa National Park. It offers a shared kitchen and mountain-style accommodations looking onto gardens.Each dorm at Albergue Turístico Briz has simple wooden furnishings and bunk beds. All dorms have heating and access to a shared bathroom. Towels can be rented at reception.You can make use of a shared lounge with a TV, board games and a fireplace. The gardens and terrace offer views of the surrounding mountains. There is also a barbecue here.The area is ideal for hiking and skiing, and the nearest slopes are approximately 1 hour’s drive away. Potes is 12 mi away, and the nearest beaches can be reached in an hour by car.
- This place was beautiful, with a nice little patio out front and a random cat that came and purred at you. It was super cute and cosy and you really got that whole ‘mountain cottage’ feel. Location’s pretty good too.
- Location, proximity / closeness to Carres Trail.
- Extremely friendly owner and family feeling. Lovely wood fire chimney which made my day when it was raining!
Exceptionally kind owners. Friendly and helpful. the whole place was exceptionally clean.
I dealt with the parents of the owner as she was not well on my arrival, and they were fantastic, so kind and helpful. totally recommend the hostel.
- really good place to stay and the owner is absolutely awesome
Albergue Peña Castil
Located in Sotres, a village in Picos de Europa Mountains, Albergue Peña Castil offers accommodations with Free Wi-Fi and heating. Free public parking is available nearby.The hostel has rooms with private bathroom and dormitories with a shared bathroom with a shower. Lockers, towels, and bed linen can be rented on site. The rooms offer beautiful mountain views.There is a lounge with a rustic fireplace and a TV. The property includes a bar where breakfast is served.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The coastal town of Llanes and its beaches can be reached in around 1 hour by car.
- Great place to saty, comfortable and clean. A wonderful spot in the village, fantastic views and a warm welcome. Generous breakfast as well.
- The view and location are great! The owners friendly, the place is clean
- The location. It is very clean and would be great in summer sunshine.
- The building was immaculate and very clean with good hot showers. On 1 Jun there was a big fire and it was packed for a fell race and jolly The guardians coped admirably with a full house wanting early breakfast.
- We booked a twin room, which was comfortable and clean.
Albergue La Cabaña
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue La Cabaña is located in Turieno. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Skiing and cycling are among the activities that guests of Albergue La Cabaña can find nearby.Llanes is 19 miles from Albergue La Cabaña. Santander Airport is 45 miles away.
- They were really helpful with my luggage and with helping me with directions and advice and so forth. The rooms were also very cute and cozy, and they were very understanding of my needing to leave early in the morning and set it up so that I could, even though it was before check out time.
- This place was super awesome. Besides being really nice and mountain lodge looking, the staff was super helpful with storing my luggage (they let me keep it there one day free of charge and come back for it the next day when I stayed with them again) and letting me leave early, before normal checkout time, so I could catch the bus.
- We found the hosts to be incredibly hospitable (despite our lack of Spanish) and we loved our 3 night stay. It was peaceful, very clean, relaxing and the facilities were good. Excellent location – walking distance to Potes and close to Fuente De.
- Lovely hostel, easy to reach from Potes! (10 min walking from the bus station). The place was kind of basic but very clean and the bed was really comfy. Breakfast was okay with various cakes, bread, fruits, cereal, coffee and beautiful view!! There was a terrace to sit outside if you wished. The staff were very friendly. One day, as I was leaving for the mountains earlier they made a pack-lunch to take with me! Gracias!!!
- good breakfast available after 9:00. large Double room with on suite, very large balcony. Cooking facilities.
Housed in a building with stones walls, Hostel Curavacas offers colorful rooms with mountains views and an on-site restaurant preparing traditional homemade dishes. Free WiFi is provided.Each room at Curavacas is fitted with wooden flooring and comes with bunk beds and shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostel Curavacas you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Helpful staff at reception can provide more details.
- Las personas que lo atienden son muy agradables, conocen muy bien su entorno. Todo resulta fácil.
- Abergue de montaña muy comodo y acogedor totalmente reformado. Lo lleva una pareja joven muy simpatica y agradable. El Albergue esta super limpio y cuidado, un desayuno fenomenal por 3€. Tienen zona de bar con todo tipo de bebidas y comedor a disposicion de los clientes. Fuimos de pasada una noche debido a ruta en Bicicleta de montaña y quedamos encantados. 100% recomendable.
- Las chicas q lo llevan son encantadoras y el pueblito también
- Habitaciones amplias y limpias. El personal muy atento y amable. Un sitio muy tranquilo. Para desayunar hay leche, tostadas, café soluble y a veces café hecho, magdalenas, un bizcocho muy rico y algunas infusiones.
- El Alojamiento es comodo, todo muy nuevo y de calidad, con servicio en las habitaciones, literas comodas y taquillas en las habitaciones
Top Hostels In Perrozo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Perrozo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Perrozo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Perrozo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!