4 Best Hostels To Stay In Peralada Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Peralada Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Peralada Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peralada Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peralada Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Peralada Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Peralada Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Peralada Catalonia:
Alberg Costa Brava
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Alberg Costa Brava is located in Llançà, and it features a garden with hammocks and free WiFi throughout. This well-equipped hostel is by Llança Train Station, 10 minutes from the beach.The hostel offers access to a shared kitchen and barbecue facilities. Guests can relax in the communal lounge and games room.The Alberg Costa Brava has a 328 ft² terrace. The hostel prepares packed lunched upon request. There is free public parking nearby.Alberg Costa Brava has an excellent setting in this popular resort on the Costa Brava. Cap de Creus is a short drive away. The surrounding countryside and mountains are ideal for hiking and cycling.
Everything was great
Comfortable beds, a big bathroom, cute atmosphere and a quiet beach.. I like kind people who work here and feel myself at home. I will definetely come back
- A truly exceptional hostel perched on a hill on the edge of town, right next to the railway station. It has a quiet garden, a nice kitchen and comfortable beds. It also serves one of the best hostel breakfasts I’ve ever had. Highly recommended.
- Super friendly staff. They gave really good recommendations for restauranrts and further acommodation in other cities.
- Everyone was super friendly and willing to go out of their way to help you.
- Very warm, cool, welcoming staff. A special traveller atmosphere which is becoming rare these days. Beautiful big garden and good information about local hiking trails.
- Everything was great
Ca n’Oliver in Pontós features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.You can play ping pong at the hostel, and the area is popular for hiking.Girona is 15 miles from Ca n’Oliver, while Roses is 14 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Nou 1935
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in the center of Cadaqués, Casa Nou offers a private room with kitchen facilities. Free WiFi is available. Free public parking is possible nearby.The room includes a TV and a private bathroom.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 37 mi away. Public parking can be found 500 feet away.
- Bed was comfortable , location was great, within a walk to the city centre
- Location fine. But all of cadaques fine as small village and everything handy to centre.
- Location was good. Provided extras like beach towels which were really handy.
- The owner lady was very helpful and kind. She left us things to eat for breakfast, drinks in the fridge and refilled our box with food. Location is brilliant -about 5 min from the beach. The apartment was great too. We had everything we needed: fridge, microwave and washing machine. Highly recommended!
- The lady running this guest house was very friendly and helpful, sending WhatsApps before arrival to help with directions and parking, and great with communication even during my stay. She also helpfully allowed me to leave my luggage once I had checked out. The room was well-equipped in terms of extras: a well-stocked mini-kitchen with breakfast stuff, a coffee machine and a fridge with juices and cheeses inside, all complimentary, and a lovely little box of toiletries in the bathroom. There was a mosquito plug-in to use and lots of local information provided. The location is excellent, just a couple of minutes’ walk from the bay and all local shops, restaurants and scenery. It is a quiet, safe road and easy to find once you get your head around the tiny streets of Cadaqués. Cadaqués itself is an absolutely gorgeous town, with wonderful walks around the bay, a great atmosphere and close to the breathtakingly beautiful Cap de Creus which is well worth a trip out to.
La Rectoria d’Albanyà
La Rectoria d’Albanyà features free bikes, seasonal outdoor swimming pool and garden in Albanya. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. The property provides a playground, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at La Rectoria d’Albanyà will be able to enjoy activities in and around Albanya, like cycling.Girona is 23 miles from La Rectoria d’Albanyà, while Roses is 23 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- What a great experience!!! The alberg is on a lovely antique building in front of a plaza that is full of live and beauty. The views to the mountains, river and rest of the village are great. Albanyà encapsulates the dream of many travellers. Jordi, is running the place. He is an extraordinary Catalonian cook, very welcoming host and definitely a citizen of the world! I strongly recommend this place for resting, eating, drinking and living.
- After a long hiking day one can not be more pleased as arriving at this wonderful place!! The owner is a very friendly guy and a passionate chef. Great vegan food! Great breakfast! Great conversations! On of the best accommodation on the GR11..
- Instalaciones y predisposición del dueño en todo momento para mejorar mi estancia. Bici bajo llave, desayuno preparado antes de hora (mermelada buenisima), todo el albergue para mi solito, cena muy rica!
La rectoria ara és un alberg.
Situat en una placeta davant l’església d’Albanyà, sobre el riu La Muga.
- La amabilidad de los empleados, la localización y el encanto del lugar. Colchones de las literas muy cómodos. Buen desayuno.
Top Hostels In Peralada Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Peralada Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Peralada Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Peralada Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!