4 Best Hostels To Stay In Os de Civís Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Os de Civís Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Os de Civís Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Os de Civís Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Os de Civís Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Os de Civís Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Os de Civís Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Os De Civís Catalonia:
Alberg la Valira
Alberg la Valira offers accommodations in La Seu d’Urgell.Some rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hostel has ski storage space and bike hire is available. An array of activities is offered in the area, such as skiing, golfing and horse riding. Andorra la Vella is 11 mi from Alberg la Valira, while Pas de la Casa is 19 mi from the property.
- Albergue muy confortable y acogedor con desayuno muy completo
Limpio, comida buena, bien situado, buena atención.
- Lo que más me gustó fue la ubicación y el personal
- Todo perfecto. La comida buenisima, la atención estupenda, todo muy limpio. Ideal para ir con niños!!
- Tenía mis dudas acerca de los comentarios que leí en la web, hasta que lo vi en persona,no encontré peros! Simplemente excelente.
L’Abadia de Montenartro
Offering a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, L’Abadia de Montenartro is set in Montenartró in the Catalonia Region. The property is located in a quiet area surrounded by mountains. Sort is a 30-minute drive from the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. L’Abadia de Montenartro features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and horse riding. Andorra la Vella is 55 mi from L’Abadia de Montenartro, while Baqueira-Beret is 40 mi away.
- An amazing hostel in an amazing location, run by an amazing couple! Super helpful, great communication. Off the beaten path and in the middle of nature, a true gem!
- Super friendly hosts giving a lot of advice and help you with every question as much as possible! The hostel is located in a small village far from everything else, perfect to spend some quiet time and start beautiful hikes! Definitely recommended! 🙂
- Wonderful little hostel in a location so beautiful and off the beaten path that we kept wondering how it can actually exist! We found it by accident (last minute travel planning…) and couldn’t have been happier with our find. Montenartro is a tiny and super-romantic mountain village with lots of possible nature activities nearby. The hostel itself is incredibly clean, the food is great, plentiful and “typically Catalan” 🙂 The hosts are super nice and spend a lot of time with their guests, giving them advice on places to visit and just making them feel good.
- El lugar idílico. La atención de Clotilde y su pareja, genial: estás auténticamente en familia. Las instalaciones están limpias y súper cuidadas. Hacen honor al entorno y al pueblo de Montenartró: todo cuidado y limpio.
La atención de Clotilde y Pau fue de 10.
Moltes gracies…Eskerrik asko.
Refugi Cap del Rec
Set in the mountains, at an altitude of 6430 feet, Refugi Cap del Rec is set beside Lles Nordic Ski Slopes and Mountain Center, and also has direct access to many hiking routes.Accommodations is offered in shared and private rooms. All rooms have access to shared bathrooms.There is an on-site restaurant which serves dishes from the area.The property can provide discounted ski passes.A free Wi-Fi zone is offered and there is free parking nearby.
- Absolutely lovely staff, very helpful and hospitable! Felt like at home!
The personnel was very kind, the location is superbe and the view when waking up was amazing.
They helped us with general advice about the region and made a lot of effort in communicating with us in English.
- Nice and big hut, a lot of snowshoes tracks around.
- Great value for money and very clean. Anna the night manager was lovely and kept us company as we were the only guests
- I had memorable stay, beyond my expectations, which were already very high. The area is beautiful and the refuge’s vicinity and remote and so serene. The insides are impeccable. Dinner was delicious and the staff was extremely attentive. I was stunned by the cleanness of the rooms and bathrooms for being a refuge. The starry night was magical. This is etched in my soul for a very long time.
Refugi Casa Canelo
Located in Rodes, Refugi Casa Canelo features barbecue facilities, garden and free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy mountain views.The shared bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower.The hostel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests can enjoy a variety of activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Andorra la Vella is 19 miles from Refugi Casa Canelo.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Os De Civís Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Os de Civís Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Os de Civís Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Os de Civís Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!