4 Best Hostels To Stay In Oriñón Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Oriñón Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Oriñón Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oriñón Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oriñón Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Oriñón Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Oriñón Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Oriñón Cantabria:
Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santoña, Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina provides a shared lounge and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can enjoy garden views.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Each room comes with a shared bathroom, and certain units at Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina have a balcony.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Bilbao is 29 miles from Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina, while Santander is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from the hostel.
Good location, facing one of the squares, and walking distance to various parts of the small town and scenic walk around the peninsula. The management leave you alone, as backpackers and Camino walkers are fine with.
Large (and cheaper, I think) dorm room has rows of bank beds, while I opted for a smaller room, which was just fine.
- The facility was nice and the hospitaleros who checked us in was kind and courteous.
- Perfect spot to enjoy little beautiful Santoña. All the facilities were great and clean.
- This is a great hostel if you like being in the middle of the action in the city. The restaurant downstairs was a lovely place to sit, read, have a coffee or wine and just soak up the place. The hospitero was friendly and ready to help with anything you need. We love the town of Santona and this is a very economical place to stay and be able to be right on the plaza. There are a couple common areas–a kitchen and another place with table and chairs where you can write, email, etc. Good wifi.
- José María is a very kind and friendly host, the hostel has just one bathroom for its guest at the moment, but new toilets are being built. Amazing oldbuilding with large rooms and high ceilings in very central location – as I travelled there in low season I enjoyed the quietness and the space. Definitely good value for money.
- Good location, facing one of the squares, and walking distance to various parts of the small town and scenic walk around the peninsula. The management leave you alone, as backpackers and Camino walkers are fine with.
Watsay Surf House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Santoña, Watsay Surf House features a garden. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.At the hostel, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Watsay Surf House provides certain rooms with garden views, and rooms include a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.Bilbao is 30 miles from Watsay Surf House, while Santander is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Trato excelente por parte de todos los trabajadores.
- Cama muy cómoda, sitio trankilo, la gente que lo lleva super simpática, limpio y sin problemas.
- La amabilidad del personal, facilitándonos el traslado a Santoña y permitiéndonos salir más tarde del hotel sin cargo ni coste adicional.
- Como en casa!!! Es un albergue y se duerme en literas pero eso no significa que tengas que dormir mal, las camas muy cómodas el baño y el resto de instalaciones limpio, la gente muy agradable y muy atentos
- El ambiente….la cercanía de la gente del hostal,la ubicación….
Albergue Finca El Mazo
Set in the Marismas de Santoña Nature Reserve, in Rada, Finca El Mazo is hostel with a swimming pool and restaurant. It offers rooms and wooden cabins with free WiFi.This simply decorated accommodations has views of the mountains and gardens.Outdoor activities such as canoeing, cycling and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside. Bike rental is available on site, and packed lunches can be prepared for you. Laundry facilities are available at the property.The sandy beach at Laredo is 5.6 mi from Finca El Mazo and the city of Santander is 28 mi away.
- La piscina muy limpia y el sitio agradable y cómodo. El desayuno sencillo pero muy rico. Precio calidad bueno.
- La amabilidad de la anfitriona, el espacio, todo normal.
- El trato del personal, la tranquilidad y el lugar.
- EL SITIO, LA UBICACION, LOS JARDINES, LA PISCINA, ESTA MUY BIEN
- Muy rural , muy bonito y un sitio en donde poder relajarse junto a la familia y amigos ..
Albergue Areitz Soroa Casa Rural
Areitz Soroa is set in Arce, 20 mi from Bilbao and 14 mi from Castro-Urdiales. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Isla is 43 mi from Areitz Soroa, while Valle De Villaverde is 9.3 mi away. Bilbao Airport is 22 mi from the property.
- The place is a hostel so expect hostel-like comfort. That said, it had everything you could need, including a kitchen, full en-suite, etc. If you have kids, the owners also run a small farm, bake bread, etc.
- The location was great, close enough to go for a day to Bilbao, lovely surroundings. The owner Jon was very friendly, helpful and chatty.
- Very friendly owner! He even served us some breakfast, tea and coffee though we thought it was not included. Great quiet place to stay and relax for few days!
Le personnel est accueillant, aimable, respectueux et curieux
d’échanger avec les hôtes. El personal es acogedor, amable,
respetuoso y con buena conversación. Le top est la démarche écologique :
affichage de sensibilisation sans faire la morale, fermé pédagogique,
fabrication de pain artisanal, balade en pleine nature … La guinda
sobre el pastel es la sensibilidad ecológica y pedagógica : mensajes de
concienciación, granja escuela, horno de leña para hacer pan artesano,
paseos en plena naturaleza …
- La zona es preciosa, las instalaciones y el personal muy agradables y todo muy limpio. Ideal para familias.
Top Hostels In Oriñón Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Oriñón Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Oriñón Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Oriñón Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!