4 Best Hostels To Stay In Orenco Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Orenco Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Orenco Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orenco Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orenco Oregon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Orenco Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Orenco Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Orenco Oregon:
HI – Portland Northwest Hostel
Featuring complimentary morning breads, jams, coffee and tea, this hostel is just a 10-minute walk from Portland’s Pearl District. Free Wi-Fi access is available at HI – Portland Northwest Hostel.Mixed dormitory rooms, female-only dormitory rooms, male-only dormitory rooms, as well as individual private rooms are available here. Each room comes with linens, and a shared bathroom. The dormitory rooms have individual lockers.Guests have the option to prepare their own meals thanks to a shared, full kitchen. Laundry facilities, bike rentals, and a 24-hour front desk are all available on site.A number of dining options are within a 12-minute walk. HI – Portland Northwest Hostel is just over 1 miless from Portland’s International Rose Garden, 2.5 miles from the Oregon Zoo, and just under 1 mile from the center of the city.Portland Union Train Station is a 4-minute drive, and Portland International Airport is 14 miles from the hostel.
- The dorm rooms that I stayed in had lockers, individual power and lights per bed. I also like the built in shelves for your things next to the sockets. The bathrooms/washrooms are nice and clean individual units with showers (I stayed in the main building) and there is Dr bronners multi purpose liquid soap provided. There is also a communal hair dryer per floor. The front desk girls were extremely helpful.
- Super clean, stylish, enormous value for money, great location, delicious bagels and toppings for breakfast. The staff were very helpful and friendly, even phoning a taxi for me! Great atmosphere. Lovely shower gel in showers. Towels and linen included in price and free padlock rental much appreciated. Laundry facilities onsite! Places to sit outside.
- The location was comfortably near Trimet Providence park station and lots of nearby options for having a meal. The hostel itself provides a cafe which organizes music nights and there are other activities too that can be enjoyed.
- Very very clean facilities. Awesome location. Pubs/bars and Trader Joe’s are a 5 minute walk. 10-15 min walk to Powell’s Books. We didn’t realize that we got a breakfast voucher for each night of stay as well. Bagel with your choice of toppings and coffee/juice/tea. The guesthouse is in a cool heritage type home too.
The location is pretty great (close to many restaurants), there is 24/7 check-in and the bed was comfortable.
I have ordered a non-free breakfast in the café and it was delicious.
Travelers’ House is located in Portland, 1.9 miles from The Rose Garden Arena and 2.1 miles from Oregon Convention Center. It is also within walking distance of Historic Mississippi, Alberta Arts, and Williams Districts.There is a shared kitchen at the property and all room have a shared bathroom.This bike friendly property utilizes an automated check-in procedure. If guests would like to arrive before check-in time they are able to store luggage and use facilities until their room or bed is ready.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Lan Su Chinese Garden is 2.3 miles from Travelers’ House, while Voodoo Doughnuts is 2.4 miles from the property. Portland International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
HI Portland Hawthorne District Hostel
In Portland’s Hawthorne District, this hostel offers free breakfast with all-you-can-make pancakes, cereal with milk, or oatmeal. Free Wi-Fi access and bike rentals are available on site.HI – Portland Hawthorne District Hostel offers male-only, female-only, and mixed dorm rooms. Clean towels, linens, and a shared bathroom are provided. Air conditioning is available throughout the hostelGuests here have the option to prepare their own meals thanks to the shared, full kitchen. A shared lounge with a TV, laundry facilities, and lockers can all be found here.A number of restaurants and cafes are available within a 5-minute walk of the property. The Oregon Museum of Science & Industry is 2 miles away and downtown Portland is 2 miles from the hostel.HI – Portland Hawthorne District Hostel is a 20-minute drive from Portland International Airport.
– clean restrooms
– nice downstairs, relaxing area
– free light breakfast and coffee in the mornings
– free towels
– affordable laundry facilities
- They harvest rainwater for their toilets! And have a bunch of other sustainable practices going on. Awesome!
- It’s PORTLAND …. just watch that show on Netflix called “Portlandia” … if you like that you will LOVE to stay here … for those that don’t may I suggest to get here when there are BLUE SKIES!!!
- The atmosphere was lovely, and the front desk people were extremely helpful and kind. And the soap in the shower was lovely.
- Gabriel Iglesias was Fluffy, and the weather was like a (rain) cloud.
- – clean restrooms
The Tropical Guesthouse
Located in Portland in the region of Oregon, 8 miles from Vancouver, The Tropical Guesthouse features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Aloha is 13 miles from Tropical Guesthouse Portland, and Hillsboro is 19 miles away. Portland International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- bc there wasn’t anything that I didn’t like….
Nothing completely disgusting
I’d like a refund
- the staff was very friendly and very respectful especially for the price I would go there again whenever I was in the area
- Actually, I wasn’t really enamored of the place. The outside of the villa is really beautiful, but once inside it’s not so nice! It’s smelly dorm-style beds at an inflated price. For the same money at, say, a HoJo’s or Red Robin, you get your own bathroom, large bed and privacy.
- Had a prostitute staying in room for a few nights otherwise was ok
Top Hostels In Orenco Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Orenco Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Orenco Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Orenco Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!