4 Best Hostels To Stay In Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Nuestra Señora De Jesus Ibiza:
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Giramundo offers accommodations in Ibiza Town.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ibiza Port is 0.7 mi from Hostal Giramundo Ibiza, while Dalt Vila is 1 mi away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 3.7 mi from Hostal Giramundo.
- Nice staff, good location, good price, small breakfast included
- Nice rooms, great staff and location. Clean rooms. Friendly place.
- The location was close to all amenities and easy to get to. Lots of interesting people to meet and the staff were really great
- Perfect staff. Very welcoming, smiling. Fair staying rules – no strangers. Everyone respect everyone. Perfect location, close to the sea and city centre.
Bed was comfy. Location was awesome.
Some great people to mix with.
I’ve booked to go back at the end of September and definitely would recommend to others.
You don’t need to be travelling on a budget to enjoy it, you just need to enjoy the company of others.
Nanit Rooms ibiza
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Providing free WiFi, Nanit Rooms ibiza is located in Santa Eularia des Riu, 3.2 miles from Las Dalias Hippy Market and half a mile from Ibiza Conference Centre. The property is around a 1-minute walk from Santa Eulalia Bus Stop, 900 feet from Santa Eulalia Port and 2 miles from Nikki Beach Ibiza.The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 12 miles from the hostel.
- Very well located. Close to the bus station and close to the beach. The room was very clean and had a safe box. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very helpful!
- The staff was awesome, specially Christina has been of great help throughout our stay.
It was a clean room and good hygien. The personal was friendly and helped us were possible.
The location was great and next to de busstation.
Staff we’re great. I left my MacBook at car hire place the girl at the hotel reception was really helpful finding the right number to call and we managed to get it back.
Rooms are small, basic but clean all we needed for a few nights before we checked into our other hotel. ( we decided to come to Ibiza three days early than initially planned)
- Easy check in & very friendly. Very clean room and fantastic location. Booked last minute and was very surprised. Room was on the top floor over looking restaurant street which has a great atmosphere & some brilliant restaurant and bars. Highly recommend. We stayed for 3 night and loved it.
Hostal Los Pinos
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Los Pinos is located in Santa Eularia des Riu, a 5-minute walk from Canar Beach. All rooms are air-conditioned and come with a private balcony, TV and free WiFi.Each room has a wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Free public parking is available. Es Cana hippie market is 10 minutes’ walk from the hostel and is open every Wednesday. Cala Nova, Cala Martina and Es Cana beaches are all nearby. Ibiza Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- Really clean, aircon super, spacious room and also had a fridge which was such a bonus. Loved that they were able to leave the key for us when we arrived very late. Great location for Es Cana village.
- It was so, so clean. Comfortable. Value for money and the staff were friendly and wonderful with my family. We will stay again in a heartbeat xxx
- Brilliant. Clean. Well organised. Large rooms. Perfect location. Just book it!
- Central but not in a noisy position, comfy beds, new air conditioning system, very clean, new linen, large bedroom and terrace and last but not least Mrs M.Carmen was very kind and helpful with everything…
- The hostal was great. Very clean and comfortable. The location is great. Near to the beach, bars restaurants and 10min walk to the hippy market. Close to the bus stop, too. Wifi is good, lots of hot water, nice towels and free toiletries. Very quiet at night. A very reasonable price. I would definitely stay here again.
Amistat Island Hostel Ibiza – Albergue Juvenil
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Antonio within a 7-minute walk of Café del Mar and an 11-minute walk of Es Paradis Ibiza, Amistat Island Hostel Ibiza – Albergue Juvenil features rooms with free WiFi. The property is around a 3-minute walk from Golden Buddha Ibiza and 2,300 feet from San Antonio Bus Station. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.At the hostel, the rooms are equipped with a balcony.Guests at Amistat Island Hostel Ibiza can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The accommodations offers an outdoor pool.Popular points of interest near Amistat Island Hostel Ibiza include San Antonio Port, Eden Ibiza and West End. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 8.1 mi from the property.
- The staff was friendly, everything was kept clean and tidy, the other people that stayed at the hostel were pleasant and the food was very good.
- Friendly staff, great location, facilities were excellent! I will 100% be returning!
The hostel is modern, lots of variety of people staying and going out all together.
Nice communal areas to socialise.
Quite a nice location, small beach not far. 15 min walk to west end and nicer beach, shops, close to a variety of supermarkets.
- Brilliant hostel! Very well organized and super helpful staff!
- This hostel is very clean and relatively cheaper than other options around. The bar and kitchen is always available for you and is cheap as well. And this place has a swimming pool.
Top Hostels In Nuestra Señora De Jesus Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!