4 Best Hostels To Stay In Noguera de Albarracin Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Noguera de Albarracin Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Noguera De Albarracin Aragon:
Hostal Frias de Albarracin
Hostal Frias de Albarracin features free WiFi and views of mountain in Frías de Albarracín. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.At the hostel, the rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.Teruel is 27 miles from Hostal Frias de Albarracin, while Albarracín is 10 miles from the property.
- This is a small basic and realistically priced guesthouse in a rural, peaceful location. The rooms are above a quiet local bar in small hamlet. The owner spoke some English and tried hard to ensure my stay was comfortable. Décor is dated but the bed was reasonably comfortable and the shower was powerful. Wifi was intermittent and only available in the bar area. Breakfast was unexpectedly generous. All in all, excellent value if you don’t mind forgoing mod cons.
Very friendly and accommodating management and service.
Nothing nothing too much trouble
Lovely evening meal and breakfast
NO charge for our 2 dogs
- Delightful hosts who couldn’t be more hospitable. Excellent food with generous portions & superb value. Breakfast options best we’ve come across in Spain so far. Beautiful rural location.
- Good for an overnight stop, friendly staff. Lovely village.
Albergue de Albarracín Rosa Bríos
Set in Albarracín’s old town, Albergue de Albarracín offers shared or private rooms and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Views from the rooms are fantastic, overlooking the city.Decorated in pastel pinks, dorm rooms feature wooden beamed ceilings, bunk beds, and heating. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bed linen are available for an extra cost.Albergue de Albarracín has a microwave and dining room that can be used by guests at dinner time. Albarracín also offers a selection of dining options.A laundry service is available and there is also bicycle and motorbike storage on site. Staff can provide information on activities in the area, hiking and cycling routes. They can also arrange discounts on guided tours of the city.
- Really nice people and place. We enjoyed our stay there and having our breakfast early in the morning was delicious.
- The hostel is really great! Very nice location, very clean, comfortable and spacy! Great value for money.
- Good breakfast in the morning and clean rooms/bathroom. Great location in the city and car parking was closeby. Most of the I was alone in the 4-person dorm room so it was very quiet.
- Very good location for bouldering in Albarracin. Very good and helpful staff. Hostel very clean and quiet. Looking forward to go back again
- La cama es cómoda. El personal es amable y atento. Esta muy bien ubicado.
Albergue “El Río”
Located in Cella, Albergue “El Río” features a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided.Guests at Albergue “El Río” will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cella, like skiing.Teruel is 12 miles from Albergue “El Río”, while Albarracín is 9 miles away.
- The “El Rio” is actually a modern hostel (as in youth hostel) with a communal kitchen and dining area. The room I had was a small two-bunk ensuite room in a corridor reserved for adults, so there was not too much noise disturbance from a party of boisterous teenagers (and as I was isolated from them, presumably my snoring did not disturb them either). Room clean and tidy (but very small), bathroom OK (but shower took a long time to heat up), staff friendly and helpful. You have to make your own bed up (it is a youth hostel after all) but bedding and towels are provided. Fine for an overnight stay. And it has an elevator if you need to carry heavy luggage upstairs.
- Perfecto!!! Very good room, friendly staff. Great value. Nice spacious hostel.
Trato insuperable por parte de Araceli.
- Helpful welcoming staff. Easy to locate facilities which were new. This lovely complex is light airy and clean. We wish we could stay longer.
- solo estuvimos una noche, de paso. la recepcionista es muy amable y simpática. La habitación muy bien. Teníamos que estar en una con dos literas y nos hicieron un cambio para mejor, en una habitacion de cuatro, más grande, porque la de dos plazas estaba ocupada por alguien que se tenia que ir y decidió permanecer más tiempo. Los espacios comunes bien. Nuestra estancia fue muy satisfactoria.
Albergue de San Blas
Located in Tragacete, Albergue de San Blas offers a garden. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property has free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cuenca is 26 miles from the hostel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Noguera De Albarracin Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Noguera de Albarracin Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!