4 Best Hostels To Stay In Modúbar de San Cibrián Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Modúbar de San Cibrián Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Modúbar de San Cibrián Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Modúbar de San Cibrián Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Modúbar de San Cibrián Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Modúbar de San Cibrián Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Modúbar de San Cibrián Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Modúbar De San Cibrián Castile And Leon:
Hostel Burgos is located in the center of Burgos, just across the river from the city’s cathedral. This hostel features a restaurant and a 24-hour reception.Rooms at Hostel Burgos are spacious and have simple, attractive décor with wooden flooring. Guests may watch TV in the shared common areas.There are 14 rooms with private bathroom and 11 rooms with access to shared bathrooms.The hostel restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine.Staff at the hostel’s tour desk can provide information on Burgos and its attractions. The city’s old town and gates are set 1,300 feet from the hostel, while Burgos Castle is a 15-minute walk away. The city’s bus station is just 150 feet from Hostel Burgos.
- The location. It might be ok for 1 night if you are really desperate.
- Location close to bus station (20m). And closed to the old city (500 m)
- Hostel location was great – adjacent to bus station and just across bridge from city centre. Room was spacious and bathroom functional. Staff were helpful although their check-in system was on go slow when we arrived. The hostel has a chill-out room which was stocked with books and games, but did not see anyone using it.
- Great location beside bus station and across the road from catherdal
- This hostel is very conveniently located; right above the main bus station and just off the Camino. It is only a short walk across the bridge to the old town, Cathedral and great restaurants. The price includes a top and bottom sheet. Towels are also available for 1.50€. The breakfast is basic in terms of offerings and quality. They do offer soy milk and a few gluten free products upon request. I have stayed at this hostel three times; twice last year and, more recently, just two days ago.
Albergue de turismo superior “La Fábrica”
Set in a restored flour factory, Albergue de turismo superior “La Fábrica” offers a restaurant, a bar and free WiFi. The hostel is located in Tardajos and set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Each room at “La Fábrica”, has unique décor and includes heating and a wardrobe. The accommodations offers private rooms and dormitories. The bathrooms come with a shower.Featuring exposed stone walls and wooden beams, the restaurant offers local food for lunch and dinner.Guests have access to a shared lounge and tourist information is available upon request.A-231 Motorway is 1.2 mi from the hostel. The city of Burgos is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Room was very clean, comfortable beds, great views, excellent meal. Great value. Slightly off the Camino trail, but wasn’t a problem for us as we had a car. Would definitely stay again if in the area.
- A lovely old renovated building very sympathetically done to the age. Good food,value for money
The bed was exceptionally comfy and the staff extremely helpful and very happy and couldn’t do enough for us.
We have stayed there before and it’s definitely our favorite place to stay when traveling from France to Andalusia Spain.
- Homie style settings, more like B&B. Good dinner.
- Great place to stay, friendly and helpful staff. Lovely location easily accessible. Fabulous room. Great value for money and a good bar restaurant downstairs. Recommend!!
Hostal Torres provides accommodations in Burgos near Bullring Burgos and Vista Alegre Neighborhood. Around 1.7 miles from Museo Burgos, the property is also 1.2 miles away from Charterhouse of Miraflores and offers free WiFi. Plaza de España Burgos is 1.4 miles from the hostel and Burgos Conference Centre is 1.5 miles away.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Museum of the Human Evolution is 1.6 miles from Hostal Torres, while Iglesia de San Gil is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent hotel. Quiet, clean, stylish, good. It even has a lift! Value for money. Staff was very friendly. Parking was not too bad as well. Location is reasonable if you know how to pick up the bus to the centre. There are also some coffee shops nearby for breakfast. Recommended if you have a car.
- Very nice, clean and cosy room. The main lady is super lovely and friendly. Quite a quaint little place.
- Location was good for supermarket etc. It was a little way from the city centre. We had bikes so that was less of an issue.
- Great value for money. Bus stop and taxi stop straight across the road. 30 mins maximum to the town centre. Comfortable beds nice shower and adequate space. Very nice staff!
- Excellent for the price, very clean, and taking the bus 6 stops from the centre of town was not a hassle.
Hostal Bar Ruiz
Offering free WiFi, Hostal Bar Ruiz is located in Tardajos. The property features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The property has a 24-hour front desk.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and American options.Burgos is 6 miles from Hostal Bar Ruiz. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The facility was clean with spacious rooms, nice place to pass the night on a road trip or while doping the Camino
- Staff were helpful and attended to our needs. Dinner was prepared nicely and met our expectations
- It was on the Camino and gave us an easy start in the morning
- Staff were great. Always smiling. Best nights sleep in a week on the Camino.
- Très bon rapport qualité -prix pour une auberge …. idéalement situé pour nous qui ne faisions qu’une halte dans notre voyage pour l’Andalousie !!!! Situé à proximité de notre autoroute !!!
Top Hostels In Modúbar De San Cibrián Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Modúbar de San Cibrián Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Modúbar de San Cibrián Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Modúbar de San Cibrián Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!