Milpe is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Milpe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Milpe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Milpe. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Milpe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Milpe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Milpe.
4 Best Hostels In Milpe:
Hostal Melyang offers accommodations in Mindo. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quito is 22 miles from Hostal Melyang, and Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 29 miles away.
- Nice location, rooftop area with the humming birds is very nice. Get clean dry towels if you ask.
- Nice hostel with great hummingbird viewing areas. Friendly staff and decent sized rooms. Well equipped kitchen, good to be able to cook for ourselves.
- Very nice staff. The room and bathroom were clean. Good location
- Good location, laundry service available, well furnished kitchen. Felt very safe!
- The place is very nice, good location and the owner is helpful. Have the kitchen and nice comun areas where you can see the hummingbirds and beautiful surroundings.
La Casa de Cecilia
La Casa de Cecilia offers accommodations in Mindo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Quito is 22 miles from La Casa de Cecilia, and Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from La Casa de Cecilia.
- This is a little paradise in Mindo. The staff is attentive and there surroundings is amazing.
- This was a great place to relax by the river. Good,inexpensive, food available nearby and lots to see and do in the area.
- Lovely hostel, great location just off the main square in Mindo. Dorm beds were all singles (no bunks) and all had mosquito nets, as well as a private bathroom for the dorm with a really nice hot shower. Also a cool breakfast area which opens right on the small stream. Defo a really goos and affordable option for a few days in Mindo.
- Beautiful wood throughout room, windows on 3 sides looking out onto lovely plants of the cloud forest. Fantastic restaurant next door. Nice outside sitting area next to river with lots of birds.
- The open air Restaurant is located at the river, very nice atmosphere to relax.
La Tranquilidad Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Tranquilidad Hostel offers accommodations in Mindo.Quito is 21 miles from La Tranquilidad Hostel, and Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bio Hostal Mindo Cloud Forest
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Bio Hostal Mindo Cloud Forest offers accommodations in Mindo. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Quito is 21 miles from Bio Hostal Mindo Cloud, and Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from Bio Hostal Mindo Cloud Forest.
- there are several areas/terraces where you can observe humming birds (a lot of them!).
- The bed was comfortable and the room pretty spacious. The breakfast was also very good.
great and caring staff
- Juan was an amazing guy, always eager to help. He was the best part of the stay! Breakfast was tasty! Nothing fancy about the rooms, but hot shower and nice view.
- The breakfast was superb considering that it was included. Juan was extremely helpful in responding to our requests and helping with booking tours etc. There was lots of hot water 😀
Top Hostels In Milpe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Milpe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Milpe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Milpe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!