4 Best Hostels To Stay In Mieres Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Mieres Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Mieres Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mieres Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mieres Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Mieres Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Mieres Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Mieres Asturias:
Hostal pachin is located in Mieres. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge. The property has a concierge service and a tour desk for guests.At the hostel, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hostal pachin, including skiing and hiking.Gijón is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Oviedo is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from Hostal pachin.
- Very helpful owners and staff. In my case, arrangements were made to ensure I had access to my room in the event of a flight delay. Public areas and room were absolutely spotless. Good value, no frills accommodation and located right in the town centre giving easy access to restaurants, bars etc.
- La super atencion de quien lo regenta!!! Debido a un retraso nos cancelaron nuestro hotel en el ultimo momento y este chico nos ofrecio una habitacion y espero lo que hizo falta para darnos la llave a pesar de ser muy tarde. Muchisimas gracias!!! El hotel esta muy bien, comodo, muy limpio y centrico. Que mas se puefe pedir?
- Ubicación, personal amable, cómodo y limpio. En general bien.
- A localização é excelente. Quarto e banheiro limpos.
- Cumple con lo justo y necesario. Yo solo pase una noche y mi habitacion tenia baño y aunque de pequeñas dimensiones cumplia incluso con una bañera pequeña. La habitacion era estrecha pero la cama era comoda. La cena del hotel estaba muy bien, todo casero aunque de horario limitado. Buena conexion wifi en la planta 4.
Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello
Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello is located in Bustiello and has a garden and a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a playground. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain rooms at Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello also feature a balcony.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish dishes.Gijón is 25 miles from Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello. Asturias Airport is 29 miles away.
- The couple who run this place are brilliant. They are very warm, friendly and full of local information. They made our stay most enjoyable.
- Dulce and Prudence are the most helpful, kind and friendly hosts. This is a great youth hostel in an excellent location. Wild swimming on the doorstep is a bonus and the breakfast is excellent. Would happily stay here again.
- Very warm welcome from hosts, it felt like home. They helped me with all my questions and speak good English. Breakfast was freshly made, very local and had a lot of choices. Nice sitting area downstairs. The facility is not modern, however it has own charming atmosphere, which is very cosy and relaxing. Good value for money!
- Witjout a doubt the nicest family run hostel I’ve ever stayed at. Kindness knows no language barriers and the husband and wife team went through amazing lengths to welcome us to their home and their community. Biker friendly, as the owner opened up the gated porch for my companion and I to safely store our bikes. The warm welcome was sincere, so much so that checking out was like saying goodbye to family. I can’t recommend staying here enough, the experience will touch your heart. Thank you so much for a wonderful last day in Spain.
- Absolutely loved the fresh home made breakfast. Best I have had. Home made yoghurt, home made jam, cakes…..home made everything. Couldn’t fault the hospitality. I was on foot and clear directions were given to me to get anywhere I wanted to go.
Albergue El Floran
Located in Blimea, Albergue El Floran features a garden and shared lounge. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.Every room comes with a private bathroom with a shower, while some have garden views.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Gijón is 19 miles from the hostel, while Oviedo is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- La ubicación al parque natural de Redes. Y bien recibido el desayuno.
El albergue está ubicado en un pueblo a unos 30kms de Oviedo.
El personal es muy atento y el lugar está completamente limpio.
Ideal para viajar en familia o con amigos
- La amplitud de la habitación y el ambiente familiar
- Hemos echado de menos cortinas en la ducha y algunas perchas más en las taquillas así como algún enchufe más. la posibilidad de alquilar toallas y pagar por el servicio de lavandería podría ser una buena idea.
- Muy bien ubicado para conocer la zona y a menos de una hora de la costa. El personal muy agradable y atento. No dudaría en repetir.
Albergue De Fayacaba
Located in Melendreros, Albergue De Fayacaba has free WiFi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also boasts a restaurant and a terrace. Guests can enjoy mountain views.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Gijón is 18 miles from Albergue De Fayacaba, while Oviedo is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 31 miles from the accommodation.
- It was an amazing experience, living in this hostel at the top of a mountain. I recommend definitely if you want some fresh air. The holder is really sympathic.
La ubicación es inmejorable al pie de la montaña.
El responsable super atento, nos hemos encontrado cono en casa. Un sitio muy recomendable para estar tranquilo y desconectar
Me gusto mucho el servicio y la ubicación.
Lo recomiendo para hacer rutas.
El lugar, la naturaleza te inunda en cuanto llegas.
El trato y el desayuno que nos preparon, exquisitos.
Los baños y las duchas muy limpios.
- Las habitaciones eran para poquitas personas,estuve solo con el encargado y fue como estar en casa con un rato de agradable conversación.
Top Hostels In Mieres Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Mieres Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Mieres Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Mieres Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!