4 Best Hostels To Stay In Masarach Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Masarach Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Masarach Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masarach Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masarach Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Masarach Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Masarach Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Masarach Catalonia:
Alberg Costa Brava
The hostel offers access to a shared kitchen and barbecue facilities. Guests can relax in the communal lounge and games room.The Alberg Costa Brava has a 328 ft² terrace. The hostel prepares packed lunched upon request. There is free public parking nearby.Alberg Costa Brava has an excellent setting in this popular resort on the Costa Brava. Cap de Creus is a short drive away. The surrounding countryside and mountains are ideal for hiking and cycling.
Everything was great
Comfortable beds, a big bathroom, cute atmosphere and a quiet beach.. I like kind people who work here and feel myself at home. I will definetely come back
- A truly exceptional hostel perched on a hill on the edge of town, right next to the railway station. It has a quiet garden, a nice kitchen and comfortable beds. It also serves one of the best hostel breakfasts I’ve ever had. Highly recommended.
- Super friendly staff. They gave really good recommendations for restauranrts and further acommodation in other cities.
- Everyone was super friendly and willing to go out of their way to help you.
- Very warm, cool, welcoming staff. A special traveller atmosphere which is becoming rare these days. Beautiful big garden and good information about local hiking trails.
- Everything was great
A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.You can play ping pong at the hostel, and the area is popular for hiking.Girona is 15 miles from Ca n’Oliver, while Roses is 14 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Rectoria d’Albanyà
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at La Rectoria d’Albanyà will be able to enjoy activities in and around Albanya, like cycling.Girona is 23 miles from La Rectoria d’Albanyà, while Roses is 23 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- What a great experience!!! The alberg is on a lovely antique building in front of a plaza that is full of live and beauty. The views to the mountains, river and rest of the village are great. Albanyà encapsulates the dream of many travellers. Jordi, is running the place. He is an extraordinary Catalonian cook, very welcoming host and definitely a citizen of the world! I strongly recommend this place for resting, eating, drinking and living.
- After a long hiking day one can not be more pleased as arriving at this wonderful place!! The owner is a very friendly guy and a passionate chef. Great vegan food! Great breakfast! Great conversations! On of the best accommodation on the GR11..
- La amabilidad de los empleados, la localización y el encanto del lugar. Colchones de las literas muy cómodos. Buen desayuno.
- Bona relació qualitat/preu, instal·lacions noves
- Menjar inmillorable, ambient familiar, personalitzat, es com si estiguessis a casa. Et recomanen rutes, et donen informacio de la zona, facilitats x tot… repetirem
Casa Nou 1935
The room includes a TV and a private bathroom.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 37 mi away. Public parking can be found 500 feet away.
- The owner lady was very helpful and kind. She left us things to eat for breakfast, drinks in the fridge and refilled our box with food. Location is brilliant -about 5 min from the beach. The apartment was great too. We had everything we needed: fridge, microwave and washing machine. Highly recommended!
- The lady running this guest house was very friendly and helpful, sending WhatsApps before arrival to help with directions and parking, and great with communication even during my stay. She also helpfully allowed me to leave my luggage once I had checked out. The room was well-equipped in terms of extras: a well-stocked mini-kitchen with breakfast stuff, a coffee machine and a fridge with juices and cheeses inside, all complimentary, and a lovely little box of toiletries in the bathroom. There was a mosquito plug-in to use and lots of local information provided. The location is excellent, just a couple of minutes’ walk from the bay and all local shops, restaurants and scenery. It is a quiet, safe road and easy to find once you get your head around the tiny streets of Cadaqués. Cadaqués itself is an absolutely gorgeous town, with wonderful walks around the bay, a great atmosphere and close to the breathtakingly beautiful Cap de Creus which is well worth a trip out to.
- Lovely host who accommodated my slightly early arrival. Small but comfortable room with fan. Great location near beach and restaurants. Safe and secure for solo woman traveller. Useful having small fringe and basic bowls and cutlery.
- Cute place in the centre of town – great location, great price, and friendly hosts.
- Traveling alone i really appreciate having my privacy and personal space. This was just perfect for me.The ” simple” room offered more then i would have expected!fridge (with breakfast and some small snacks inside) coffee machine, bathroom, hair dryer etc…big confortable and clean bed… If i come back to Cataques i would shurely try to book again!! Recommended!
Top Hostels In Masarach Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Masarach Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Masarach Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Masarach Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!