4 Best Hostels To Stay In Martinamor Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Martinamor Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Martinamor Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Martinamor Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Martinamor Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Martinamor Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Martinamor Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Martinamor Castile And Leon:
Each bright dorm at Erasmus Home has heating. There is access to a private or shared bathroom.Salamanca’s restaurants, tapas bars and charming squares can be found in the streets surrounding the hostel.Salamanca Railway and Bus Station are within 20 minutes’ walk of the Erasmus. Plaza Mayor Square is 1,150 feet away.
- Location was great. Was great to be able to drop laundry and have four to a room economically
- The hostel was modern, clean, and very well located. I’d certainly recommend it for anyone looking for a clean, comfortable, and cheap place to stay in Salamanca. The location is great, and the staff was super friendly.
– comfy beds
– small balcony so you can dry things on the window.
– flexible and frendly staff
– great location
– Location is outstanding
– Staff are very nice
– The discount at the affiliated café/pub is nice.
– The hostel is clean
– The common area is comfortable and inviting.
- Staff were really friendly and patient with me while I acquired the cash to pay, letting me get settled first. The location is ideal, right in near the city night life, and the place is easy to find. In general, this hostel seems like the “cool place” to go, with lots of interesting people from all over the place.
Albergue Juvenil Salamanca
The dormitories are equipped with heating and bedding. Towels are available for rent. Guests have access to a shared bathroom.Vending machines at the hostel offer drinks and snacks. Packed lunches can also be requested.Albergue Juvenil Salamanca is next to the Gran Via street and only 10 minutes’ walk away from Plaza Mayor Square.
- The hostel has a very good central location in the heart of the city. You go out and you are already waking in the historic center. I stayed in an apartment in the back of the hostel building. Room was tidy, clean with a private bathroom which was also clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The staff were friendly and very helpful. Calling a taxi for us as well as the tourist office to ask for booking and opening times for various Tours.
- A good bargain for a short stay. Very clean- sheets and pillow cases and blankets provided. Lots of young travelers. No smoking or alcohol allowed.
- I liked that the room was in a separate building than the hostel. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm for the same price as the large dorm. Desk was very friendly and spoke very good english. We were within walking distance of the old part of town as well.
- My last night there was so few guests in the big room so I got a private room with another girl without having to pay extra which was nice for me. The staff was overall very nice.
Sabi Habitaciones Hostel-Residencia
Heated rooms at this property come with a wardrobe and some feature a balcony. Guests have access to a shared lounge.The hostel is 1,650 feet from Universidad de Salamanca and 2,950 feet from Art Deco & Art Nouveau museum. Salamanca Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice acomodotion for 1/2 nights on the town Center, simply breakfast what we looking for
- Simple (chambres d’étudiants), très propre, literie agréable (pas de serviettes de bain par contre), Angela est une personne adorable (serviable, aimable et aux petits soins)
- chambre propre, petit déjeuner OK , en plein centre ville de Salamanque, personnel accueillant
- Agradable y muy bien situado en el centro de salamanca.
- La ubicación es ideal. Es una residencia universitaria que se alquila por habitaciones en las temporadas que no está ocupada. Ángela, la persona que lo gestiona, un encanto!!! Nos hizo la estancia comodísima, como si estuviésemos en casa. Todo muy limpio.
Habitaciones Low Cost
Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Complete with a private bathroom, the rooms at Habitaciones Low Cost are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms will provide you with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.An American breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Babilafuente, like fishing.Salamanca is 12 miles from Habitaciones Low Cost, while Ledesma is 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Martinamor Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Martinamor Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Martinamor Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Martinamor Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!