4 Best Hostels To Stay In Manurga Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Manurga Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Manurga Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manurga Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manurga Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Manurga Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Manurga Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Manurga Basque Country:
Some units include a seating area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests may make use of the shared kitchen for an extra charge.The hostel also offers bike hire. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 14 mi from Koikili Aterpetxea, while Zarautz is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 22 mi from the property.
- The hostel send us an entry code in case we would check in very late. It wasn’t the case, but still very helpful. The location is very nice: in the middle of the center of the village, close to a bunch of local tapas bars. The hostel is very new and if you don’t mind sharing a bedroom with others, this is good.
- The staff were very friendly, serving breakfast extra early on the day of our race. And they took care of our dog for a day. Breakfast tasty and bed comfy.
- I went off before breakfast , next time ill stay more time
Amazing breakfast with jamon, queso, fresh-made tortilla, fruit, banana bread, expresó, fresh suma de naranja and more!
The managing couple are so nice!
- The people are really friendly. Location is great. Nice breakfast.
El Albergue de la Catedral
Dormitories are heated and feature wooden floors and a balcony. A shared bathroom with a shower is located inside each dormitory. Sheets are provided, and towels are available for an extra cost.There is a communal kitchen and dining room, and you will find lots of restaurants nearby. The hostel has vending machines for drinks and snacks. There is also a TV and reading room. Public parking is available nearby for an extra cost.
- Friendly helpful English speaking staff, excellent location, safe
- The location is fantastic on a very vibrant street with heaps of bars and restaurants around, and the check in was very straightforward. The beds were decently comfortable, and the staff were quick and efficient. Everything clean.
- Comfortable bed, bathroom with WC and shower inside the room, nice common area with TV, city brochures, and computers, strategic location in the old town.
- Great place and nice staff. The bathroom was very clean and the shower super big
- The beds are comfortable and supplied with warm blankets. There is a power socket near every bed. There also is a cabinet with computers and internet access.
Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea
At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area.Bilbao is 10 miles from Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 11 miles from the hostel.
Very nice location in the mountains & very close to the sea
Very helpful & friendly staff
Brand new & very clean
- Excellent and quite place away from Bilbao in mountains but still worth to visit if you want relax after tough day. It is a true basque house with pleasant host and pretty dog & cat. As a bonus the host has telescope:)
- Saubere Unterkunft und stilvolles Ambiente, Preis Leistungsverhältnis, nette Unterhaltung mit Besitzer, der Tips für den nächsten Tag geben konnte.
- Ambiente acogedor y limpio en la naturaleza. Amabilidad por parte de Zigor.
Sitio muy bonito y típico por el medio del campo con unas vistas preciosas!
Albergue recomendable sin dudas ningunas!
Zigor el dueño muy buena persona,atento y amante de su país…
- Very nice location in the mountains & very close to the sea
The property is near Valle Salado de Añana, Vitoria and Bilbao.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 17 mi from Albergue Cantoblanco, while Haro is 20 mi away. Bilbao Airport is 32 mi from the property.
- The upper room has a wonderful sight, but some courtain should be useful if you want to sleep a linttle longer.
- Trato perfecto muy familiar . Parece una casa rural nos ha encantado . Dispuesto ha echarnos una mano en todo .
- Dormir en un torreón tiene su encanto, si además es invierno y hay una chimenea cálida encendida, como fue el caso, la estancia es mucho más bucólica y agradable. El tener una cocina a tu disposición es importante para preparar desayunos y cenas. La dueña es muy agradable, es una inmersión en la zona y en el entorno, a través de sus palabras. Nos aconsejó lugares que no teníamos en el itinerario, y lo agradezco, como Valpuesta y Tuesta.
- El edificio en el que está ubicado es un antiguo torreón de piedra muy bonito. Se ha adaptado para que sea accesible a personas con movilidad reducida. Hay una buena mesa de comedor y chimenea. El menaje de cocina es un poco escaso, pero suficiente. La habitación, muy grande. El mobiliario es espartano pero funcional, tal y como se espera de un albergue. Bien situado para visitar un montón de sitios interesantes alrededor.
- Me gustó la ubicación y la tranquilidad del lugar.
Top Hostels In Manurga Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Manurga Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Manurga Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Manurga Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!