4 Best Hostels To Stay In Lo Gea Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lo Gea Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lo Gea Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lo Gea Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lo Gea Murcia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lo Gea Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lo Gea Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Lo Gea Murcia:
The Cathedral Hostel
The Cathedral Hostel features ornate floor tiling. Many of the dormitories have a private balcony.In 5 minutes you can walk to Glorieta Square by the Segura River, where you can find the Town Hall. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away, and the hostel offers a shuttle service on request.
- The lady from the hostel made her best so we could get to our room (because we arrived after reception was closed).
- Charming lady at the reception. Hostel is excellent situated in the main street of the city. Bathrooms were very clean.
- Traveled alone for my exam project, I was able to work here without being too distracted. Was mostly alone in the female dorm. Nice to have tea and coffee available in the common room, and some other free things. Made the stay very welcoming. A lot of toilets, showers and a laundry which is good.
- Nice location, lift to property helpful, small but comfortable lounge/kitchen, comfortable bed, good showers and wifi
- Easy to find,in the middle of everything.About a 15 min walk from the main bus station.Quick to get to when walking about the old town.
La Casa Verde
The small rooms at La Casa Verde are each designed in a unique way. All rooms have a fan and heating, and some rooms have a private bathroom.There is a bar in the garden, where guests can relax and enjoy live concerts. La Casa Verde has 2 lounges and a porch with a multifunctional games room, including board games and a DVD player.La Casa Verde is about 1 hours’ drive from the Mar Menor beaches. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hostel.
- The hostel is located in a quiet residential area not far from the center of Murcia (15/20 minutes walk more or less). On the street in front of the hostel it is possible to park the car for free without problem, except in the late evening when the bar of the hostel is open to the public and there is a lot of people. The self service breakfast is simple with not much choice, but it is included in the price. Beautiful garden to relax that becomes a bar open to the public in the evening.
- “You get what you pay for”. This is a backpackers resting place, but sad because the place has great potential.
The place was close to the main touristic areas. The breakfast was lovely: cakes, fruit, toast, etc
The room was spacious and clean.
I would recommend this place to all my friends and I’d stay again.
The lady at the reception was kind, polite, helpful and paid attention to my requests and also answered my touristic questions about Murcia.
- I’ve really enjoyed my stay at La Casa Verde. The staff was very friendly and helpful. For breakfast they had toast bread, jam, honey and coffee. You can easily walk to the city center. There is a nice park close by. When you leave through the back door, you’re right at the border of a river where you can have a nice walk or go for a run. The hostel is only a 15 minute walk from the central bus stop with buses leaving to Alicante and smaller towns. I’m happy to recommend this hostel.
- This place is quirky and I think it is great. It is a hostel and a good one. A bar in the garden is a feature. Access from town on a riverside path is convenient and makes navigation easy.
At the hostel, each room is equipped with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at TuAlbergueJT.The accommodation has a terrace. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near TuAlbergueJT.Speaking French, English and Italian at the reception, staff are always on hand to help.The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 3.7 miles from the hostel.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Mar Acuatic
A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Murcia is 23 miles from Albergue Mar Acuatic, while Torrevieja is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 1.9 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location. Easy to find and park. Nice welcome and everything explained. Very clean and quiet. Plenty of very hot water. Superb beach front location with fabulous long promenade.
- I just needed a bed for the night and this was perfect. Excellent price,Friendly staff, clean, comfortable.
- The location is great, just next to the beach. We have been attended so well by Diego. Thank you.
- Está en primera línea de playa. ¡Sales en bañador y toalla, cruzas el paseo y estás en la playa! ¡Y el precio! Reservando con mucha antelación, pero estuve toda la semana santa por 18 euros/día en habitación doble con baño. 🙂
- Lo mejor sin duda es la ubicación, a pie de playa y la tranquilidad.
Top Hostels In Lo Gea Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lo Gea Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lo Gea Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lo Gea Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!