4 Best Hostels To Stay In Laspuña Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Laspuña Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Laspuña Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laspuña Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laspuña Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Laspuña Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Laspuña Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Laspuña Aragon:
Albergue Borda Miguela
The private, quadruple rooms include a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. Guests in the shared dormitories have access to shared bathrooms and can rent bed linen and towels.Albergue Borda Miguela has a shared TV lounge for guests, as well as a garden. Its restaurant serves traditional local cuisine.Ordesa National Park is 30-minute drive from the hostel. Piau-Engaly Ski Slopes can be reached in 50 minutes by car, across the French border.
- Located in a nice scenic village. Nice food in restaurant
- Location has incredible views. Very nice staff. Very cheap for what you get.
Le calme et surtout la simplicité du gîte ( idéal entre amis)
Dîner et petit déjeuner simple et efficace
nous avons été bien accueilli et en Français
malgré un petit soucis de restauration et de clef
nous avons passer un bon moment
un bon petit déjeuner copieux
le village est super beau
toutes les personnes que nous avons rencontrer dans ce petit village nous on saluer et nous avons du voir tout le monde
je reviendrais surement si je suis dans le coin (au moins pour récupérer mon petit coussin que j’ai oublié )
- Trato muy cercano. Nos dejaron en una habitación solo para nosotros lo cual agradecimos mucho ya que teníamos que madrugar mucho para una carrera. La comida bastante casera. El pueblo precioso. Muy recomendable.
Albergue de Sin
All rooms at the Albergue offers mountains views and some of them have a private bathroom.A breakfast is served every morning and all guests collaborate, for both breakfast and dinner, by setting and clearing the table.The hostel is located between Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park and the Nature Reserve of The Natural Park of Posets-Maladeta. A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.
- Very calm place, lovely owners, authentic spanish snall village in the middle of Pyrenees
- Excellent Mountain Inn. For Walkers Dorms with bunks but we had a double room ensuite which was very clean and comfortable. It really is out of the way, glad we had our 4×4. Amazing views. Nice people. Good wholesome food and plenty of it. Bed, Breakfast, Evening meal with Wine was E72 including the E6 linen hire (you can take you own) and pre dinner drinks on their lovely terrace. They were happy to accomodate my wife’s veggie diet. I had chicken wrapped in ham with local mushrooms & cepes which was excellent. Starter was a dinner plate egg & potato tortilla. We used it as a stopover just short of the Bielsa Tunnel crossing having driven up from southern Spain. Would love to go back and spend some walking in the mountain there.
- Very friendly people. Dogs are welcome. Do not expect big luxury but rooms are clean and 1 room has bathroom on the room.
- Owners were nice, beautiful view in and outside the village
- La responsable et son employé très gentils. Le cadre magnifique au milieu des montagnes.
Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart
The stone building features colorful rooms with a private bathroom including a bidet and hairdryer. There is a TV and a balcony with impressive mountain views.Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart has a terrace and shared lounge, and the restaurant serves characteristic Spanish cuisine. There are ski facilities available, as well as a tour desk.The property is located by Cinca River, in the Aragonese Pyrenees. The Piau-Engaly Ski Slopes in France are 30 minutes’ drive away. Huesca is 81 mi away, while Boltaña is 30 mi from the property.
- Good location on the edge of a small village an ideal place to stay for the Pyrenees from either country. Owner made room for the motorcycles and was very helpful and accommodating. Food was spot on and value for the money. Very clean and tidy.
This hotel is spotlessly clean, the rooms and shower facilities are very good. The breakfast and dinner is fairly priced, the food excellent.
Run by a lovely family who just cannot do enough for you. We make this a regular stop when travelling back and forth between Spain and the U.K. Scenery in the area is stunning.
- Good location, friendly staff and excellent breakfast.
- We’ve stayed here before on a birding and nature break. It is a good location. Later in the year the Hostal could be really busy. The restaurant usually is later in the year. The village is interesting too.
- Rooms face away from the busy road; so it is quiet at night for a good sleep. The Personal speaks a little bit English; but makes up for it with extreme friendliness. The breakfast incl. in stay is very! good.
Albergue El Condor
Guests can enjoy various activities including cycling and hiking.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 57 mi from Casa Paco, while Benasque is 53 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Laspuña Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Laspuña Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Laspuña Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Laspuña Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!