4 Best Hostels To Stay In Las Trancas Nuble – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Trancas Nuble is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Las Trancas Nuble. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Trancas Nuble. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Trancas Nuble. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Las Trancas Nuble right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Las Trancas Nuble with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Las Trancas Nuble:
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Chil’in Hostel is located in Las Trancas in the region of Bío Bío. Just 27 miles from Pinto. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hostel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking.
- This is a price/quality hostel. Easy to reach, nice place, amazing surroundings and it’s clean.
Staff was very helpful. We originally booked a room, but they switched us to a whole cabin at no additional cost, because the cabin was warmer.
The facilities are very nice, new and clean. I was feeling very comfortable and at home.
The food in the restaurant is very good. I loved their Onion French soup.
The bus passes on the road just in front of the Hostel.
In off season , as now , its a quite place and not expensive. I stayed a week in a nice dorm for some 6000 Pesos ( about 10 US ). During the week I was the only guest. On the weekend other guests came.
You can do real great hiking in this area. And climb the Volcanoes. Its outstanding scenery, thats all I can say ( and have visited more than 100 countries , and climbed the highest mountains in 30 of them.)
If you are more for the winter sport, be prepared for lots and lots of people and high prices ( So , I have been told, )
Chill in has a good Restaurant, which again is very reasonable priced ( I do not know if ptices here change in high season) .
Like most winter sport resort places these days, Las Trancas has some Mountain biking activities in off season.
Late April is a good time if you like the fall colours. Snow covered Volcanoes, blue sky, red forrest
- The staff were wonderfully helpful, the location was beautiful.
- Wonderful service by all staff, and the food was excellent.
Featuring a garden, Onai Hostel offers accommodations in Las Trancas. Pinto is 26 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.Onai Hostel also includes a barbecue.The property has ski storage and bike rental is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Nevados de Chillan is 1.3 miles from Onai Hostel.
- Beautiful big open kitchen was well stocked and easy to work in. The hosts let you have the run of it but also cook for themselves at subtle times. It feels like yours. Had a terrific family staying there our first night and we all joined in and shared a meal/ it was awesome! Second night we were the only guests and it was like being in ur own home. Laid out on very spacious deck that night to star gaze/ the owner was nice enough to find the music we liked and let us use his speakers. He and his manager are lovely, relaxed, easy to talk to (he is especially great with English!)
- The hostel is beautiful and the surroundings too, but I woul not recommend it.
- From the moment we stepped in to Onai we felt welcome.
- Peaceful, remote spot. Amazing view right in the mountains. Great common areas, clean organized kitchen area.
- I arrived after dark and was overjoyed at how warm it was inside. My bed was the most comfortable I’ve ever slept in that wasn’t my own. The kitchen was spacious and well equipped. I booked a room with a private bath, it was unnecessary, the communal facilities were excellent.
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Invernalia B&B is located in Las Trancas. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shops at the property.Pinto is 25 miles from Invernalia B&B, and Nevados de Chillan is 6 miles from the property.
Very lovely and caring staff! Very comfortable and clean place. I’m vegan and they prepared a special breakfast (vegan pancake) and supper (vegan fajitas) for me!
Las Trancas is a very difficult place get around if you are not driving, but the hostel offers a transfer service to take you to the ski centre or restaurants for a very fair price. 🙂
fabulous people. Really liked the whole premises. The quincho, where you can sit by the fire and eat and drink, surrounded by glass walls, has a great ambiance.
Owner drove us to the mountain for skiing, was very convenient.
- Beautiful place, wonderful service. Fantastic hot tubs and tasty food. A very good option in Las Trancas.
- Excelente todo el lugar su limpieza pero sobre todo la acogida de los anfitriones es de destacar, espero volver pronto
- Llegue en fecha de baja demanda, por lo cual era el único presente en toda la estancia. El lugar en sí es maravilloso, sin ruidos de vehículos, sino solo el del riachuelo que cruza por el lado.
- Very lovely and caring staff! Very comfortable and clean place. I’m vegan and they prepared a special breakfast (vegan pancake) and supper (vegan fajitas) for me!
Hostal Corcolen is located in Guangualí, 26 miles from Pinto and 5 miles from Nevados de Chillan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Las Trancas Nuble Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Las Trancas Nuble to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Trancas Nuble but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Las Trancas Nuble. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!