4 Best Hostels To Stay In Lanquín Alta Verapaz – Top Hotel Reviews
Lanquín Alta Verapaz is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lanquín Alta Verapaz. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lanquín Alta Verapaz. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lanquín Alta Verapaz. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lanquín Alta Verapaz right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lanquín Alta Verapaz with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Lanquín Alta Verapaz:
El Retiro Lanquin
Located in Lanquín, 3.5 miles from Semuc Champey, El Retiro Lanquin features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel.
- The property was so beautiful and I really enjoyed my stay! The Semuc Champey Tour was also really good. Everyone should stay here
- The buffet was very good value for money, although I got sick after the buffet on our last night. The setting of the hotel is also good: along the river.
- Leisurely hours in a hammock, occassionally interrupted by a very entitled rooster. Adorable puppy-dogs full of love and good spirits. Amazing tours of the nearby attractions.
- The garden and the river side was just spectacular! I fell in love with this place.
- Good internet, food, comfortable and nice location!
Hostal Vista Verde Lanquin
Located in Lanquín, 3.5 miles from Semuc Champey, Hostal Vista Verde Lanquin features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, river or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Awesome views!!! Wonderful and exciting staff!! Excellent Customer Service!!
- It is a well organized place that can take care of everything, including picking you up from the bus bringing you back and keep you busy over the day. The rooms and facilities are simple but very OK for the price. The food in the restaurant was tasty. The setting in a big garden is quite spectacular.
- Great location with beautiful view and a nice pool. All the staff are very nice and the food is really good also. Wifi is super strong also. Would recommend.
- Very friendly staff and nice views/location. Hot water was working. The Semuc Champey tour they arrange was awesome.
- Vista verde was a nice place to stay. The property is beautiful, the staff were friendly, they were flexible with checkin in and check out, clean, good food, good price.
Hostal Oasis The Traveler
Located in Lanquín, 3.6 miles from Semuc Champey, Hostal Oasis The Traveler features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool.
- Nice and cozy little spot, good atmosphere, and really great staff!
- Its pretty looking place and rooms are not bad to view
- Excellent staff and very good food. Lovely setting next to the river.
Very beautifully located, by the river, among the trees. A bit far from the village. Helpful staff, good food. Decent rooms with a typical Guatemalan standard, which is quite average. The water in the rooms is rather moderately warm.
Good value for money.
- The rooms were really beautiful and cleen, the staff was really nice and the prices were ok. The location is really beautiful
Located in Lanquín, 1.8 miles from Semuc Champey, Aruma Eco-Hostal features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.There is a shops at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and car rental is available.
- They come to pick you up at the station in Lanquin. The hotel is closed to Semuc Champey, you can go walking. Peaceful place with nice volunteers.
- Remote and quiet, Free pickup from Lanqui , Good but a little expensive food, Very friendly and helpful staff
- The owners are amazing people! So helpful at all times, I totally recommend this place!
- Staff helps everything that we need it. And a great costumer service. Very very clean
- We arrived under challenging circumstances. It was after dark. A tree had fallen on the electrical wires so the electricity was out. The host/owner, Wellington, went above & beyond to be helpful in every way during our stay. When the electrical company didn’t fix the electricity he called to Guat city to have his electrician bring a generator. That’s a 10-12 hour trip. I can’t say enough good things about him.
Top Hostels In Lanquín Alta Verapaz Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lanquín Alta Verapaz to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lanquín Alta Verapaz but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lanquín Alta Verapaz. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!