4 Best Hostels To Stay In Lahaina Maui – Top Hotel Reviews
Lahaina Maui is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lahaina Maui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lahaina Maui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lahaina Maui. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lahaina Maui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lahaina Maui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Lahaina Maui:
Tiki Beach Hostel
Built around a Tiki Garden, this unique boutique hostel features free hiking, snorkeling, and beach tours. It is located at the beach in Lahaina. It offers shared accommodation with free WiFi.The air-conditioned dormitory rooms at this hostel offer an outdoor shower and toilet. Towels can be provided at an additional cost.Guests of The Tiki Hale Hostel have access to a fully equipped kitchen and can enjoy Maui Coffee each morning. It also provides guests with free use of Sit-on-Top Kayaks (Single and Tandem), and snorkeling equipment. An activities desk is available to assist guests with local events. If they prefer, guests can hire bicycles to explore the surrounding area. An activities desk is available to assist guests with local events.Lahaina Center is 15 minutes’ walk away. Kamehameha Iki Park is less than 1 minutes’ walk away from this hostel. Kapalua Airport is 7.5 miles away. Local surf spots, restaurants and shops are within 15 minutes’ walk from The Tiki Hale Hostel.
- Staff was extremely helpful, and it was in a great location. People were very respectful, and it felt safe. Lots of space to keep/cook your food. Basic necessities were offered.
- The garden was really nice and had a great atmosphere. The kitchen was well equipped.
No breakfast is provided, but the kitchen is free to everyone.
Located on the main street of Lahaina and just 5 minutes walking distance to the shops and restaurants. The outlet and supermarket is in walking distance, too.
It’s quite nice to have free parking lot here because you cannot find any free space outside.
- The best thing was that all the staff was really helpfull, even the mannager was super nice. The location of the hostel is the best, is close to the main street and also to the beach.
- Excellent location, friendly staff, off street parking available.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hakuna Matata is located in Lahaina, just 0.6 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater.All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This hostel has a private beach area and free use of bicycles and bike rental are available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and biking. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Low key, best location, affordable, international female guests, access to beach chairs, walk to town, AWESOME!
- The staff was amazing and very kind. They cleaned really well and the location was excellent.
It’s really closed to beach and comfortable place.
The room was clean and we can cook and eat in the kitchen or terrace space.
The host was good person too.
- Staff was very friendly, bathroom was very clean, and overall the hostel was homy and very nice.
- The hostel was small and comfortable. Not one of those huge facilities. You had the bathroom to yourself. There was complimentary coffee and you could make yourself pancakes, which was really nice. The place is quaint and very well located. Right in town, next to the beach. Staff was helpful. The bed was very comfortable
The Lahaina Beach House
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Lahaina Beach House offers accommodations in Lahaina, just 0.6 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Kahului Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The location was to die for and the garden and outdoor deck is perfect to relax on. You can hear the waves crashing for the backyard and the beach was right next to the house.
- Had comfortable lounge chairs outside. Good kitchen facilities. Good access to beach which was great but an awful lot of people hanging out under a tree outside of the yard drinking. Didn’t feel comfortable about walking out of the yard to beach after sunset or to even see sunset.
- A great bunch of guests made the stay especially enjoyable. Nice modern amenities, and outdoor deck. Very clean!
- The host, Guyton, was so nice and friendly. The place was very clean and well kept. It’s very close to the beach and to shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing. Great homebase for various driving tours around the island too. LOVED IT!!
- Having stayed in a few hostels over the years, this one is by far the nicest hostel I have stayed in. Super clean, quiet, diverse guests, comfortable facilities, and a great host!
The Northshore Hostel Maui
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Northshore Hostel Maui offers accommodations in Wailuku, just 9 miles from Paia.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Lahaina is 12 miles from The Northshore Hostel Maui, and Kula is 13 miles from the property. Kahului Airport is 5 miles away.
- Northshore Hostel has built a reputation of friendliness and respect, where people from around the world feel safe and at home. I would recommend this place to anyone who appreciates a more global spirit and communal energy.
- Friendly stuff, very good breakfast, parking was across the street but was free and accessible
- The staff undoubtedly made my stay a memorable one. It was helpful to be in central Wailuku and have access to parking throughout the day, too.
- I stayed in a great private room. It was spacious and comfortable with nice linens and a fridge of my own. I especially appreciated how clean the hostel was and the convenient parking. I never waited for a bathroom (there are four), and I took advantage of the breakfast options each morning and the airport shuttle when I left. I met some really nice travelers along the way, too, and generally found all of the guests to be nice and the staff to be helpful. I would be happy to stay here again!
- Clean linens and room is spacious for two. Bed is very comfortable and restrooms are designed well and roomy too.
Top Hostels In Lahaina Maui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lahaina Maui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lahaina Maui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lahaina Maui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!