4 Best Hostels To Stay In Labastida Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Labastida Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Labastida Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Labastida Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Labastida Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Labastida Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Labastida Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Labastida Basque Country:
Hostal El Botero
All rooms at the guest house have a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided; and all rooms have free Wi-Fi and mountains or city views.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional dishes of La Rioja using products sourced from local ecological farms.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter. The closest airport is Bilbao Airport, 62 mi away.
- Location was spot on for a visit to Urbana wines . Staff great
- La tranquilidad y poder desayunar a las 11 de la mañana un domingo. Agradecimos poder dormir hasta tarde.
- Le calme de l’endroit dans un petit village proche de l’autoroute, très bon rapport qualité prix
- Bon rapport qualité prix, calme, le cente du village pas loin à pied est magnifique. Accueil agréable.
- El trato del personal al cargo,exquisito, cercano,educado y su ubicación y limpieza
Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel
At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel.Logroño is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles away.
- Very friendly staff on the outskirts of Town so starting next morning on Il Camino was perfect – a 5 minutes walk into Town for food and drink. Rooms a little small but perfectly adequate for a one night stop.
- Our room was well presented and very comfy beds with good quality linen. Loved it! Thank you
- Lovely staff, room was private and comfortable. Right on the Camino.
A quaint old farmhouse style B&B with a lovely garden area for socialising & relaxing after a long days walk.
Very friendly mother & daughter who really look after you.
Low priced beer & local wine served to us on a hot day whilst sitting in the garden, cheers!
A Great place to stay.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. We needed batteries for the TV remote and this was taken care of immediately. Very convenient on the Camino trail. We were offered extra toast and coffee at breakfast which was a first for us so far on this trip.
Albergue El Peregrino
A continental breakfast is available each morning at the hostel.Non-stop assistance is available at the reception.Logroño is 14 miles from Albergue El Peregrino, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas
A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Logroño is 6 miles from the hostel, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- It was very clean and only two people per room. Excellent for hostel standards!
- The room was quiet. The only staff member did his best, however given the circumstances his best did not meet expectations
- I liked the big open space downstairs and the fact this building has so much potential.
- Exemplary cleaning! The staff is very friendly, and in particular Ismael.
- Interior common area was visually appealing, with couch and seating areas that invited hanging out.
Top Hostels In Labastida Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Labastida Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Labastida Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Labastida Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!