4 Best Hostels To Stay In La Serna Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Serna Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Serna Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Serna Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Serna Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Serna Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Serna Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In La Serna Castile And Leon:
A continental breakfast is served at the property.Palencia is 26 miles from the hostel, while Carrión de los Condes is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 43 miles from Los Canarios.
- the property has a great location in the Camino de Santiago. And I want to highlight the attention and kindness of staff.
- It was simple yet comfortable and clean place for the night. Very kind owner.
- Got a double room instead of a mixed bed dormitory.very relieved
- The staff went out of their way to be helpful. They genuinely cared about our comfort.
- The one staff member worked extraordinarily hard and was very obliging and the location was good.
Albergue La Morena
A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Palencia is 29 miles from the hostel, while Carrión de los Condes is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 45 miles from Albergue La Morena.
- Fantastic staff, lovely atmosphere in the bar and the food was amazing. Don’t pass this albergue.
- Clean, spacious, comfy room. White linen on beds was exquisite. Self service laundry was quick and efficient.
- Brilliant place to stay on camino. Everything you need is right there. Loved it, would highly recommend.
- Wonderful place to stay. Clean and comfortable facilities. Coin-operated washer and dryer for clothes were super convenient. Very good and affordable meals. Will definitely stay here again.
- Great interior courtyard with lots of seating. Clean, modern bathroom.
Albergue San Bruno
An Italian breakfast is available daily at the property.The hostel offers a hot spring bath.Carrión de los Condes is 17 miles from Albergue San Bruno. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The owners were super friendly, welcoming and the atmosphere fantastic – I would recommend highly!!
- We were on the Camino. The town was located well for how many kms we wanted to walk.
- Host wete excellent. They were extremely friendly and welcoming and interested in their guests.
- Welcoming hospitaleros. Nice quiet atmosphere.everything you need on your Camino.
- Cold spring bath and garden were loverly. Very relaxed atmosphere.
Albergue Restaurante La Finca
A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Palencia is 18 miles from the hostel, while Carrión de los Condes is 9 miles away. Burgos Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Everything. Perfect location. So quiet. The bunks were something from Pinterest. Had the best night’s sleep there.
- Seperate beds with a curtain and own floor space. Plugs and shelf for each bed. Free washing machine.
- Amazing hostel for the Camino. Nice to have your own personal space whilst enjoying the Camino spirit for dinner in the evening.
- These semi-private rooms are great and a bargain. They come with individual lights and outlets (to charge your phone). The pub/restaurant provides hearty bocadillos and the pilgrim menu of the day was a nice change from the usual pilgrim meals. The service here is good and attentive, as the care about the client experience. They also provide a free washing machine (you just need to buy a bit of soap for 1€ if you don’t have any. I almost forgot the best part: the property is huge and so very green, so you can just relax on a law chair in the sun and relax.
- Everyone and everything. It was beautiful, cozy, clean, special. Overall – my favorite place on the Camino. BY FAR!
Top Hostels In La Serna Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Serna Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Serna Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Serna Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!