4 Best Hostels To Stay In La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In La Pradera De Navalhorno Castile And Leon:
Camino de Lis Hostel
This property offers bunk beds in dormitory rooms, which include hardwood floors, heating, and personal lockers. There is also access to shared bathroom facilities.The property has a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a kitchen equipped with a fridge, microwave, and dining table.Camino de Lis Hostel is just 650 feet from the Granja de San Ildefonso Royal Palace. You can find many restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property.
- It’s a good hostel, clean and the owner is very nice. The kitchen facility is good and clean!
- Kitchen, though I did not cook during visit. V clean
- Everything . For 14 a night (accomodation and bedsheets) was an absolute bargain. Staff really nice and facilities couldn’t be faulted. Would recommend the waterfall to anyone who finds themselves in San Ildelfonso
- The location is good. Kichen facility is goodt. Good bed size and comfortable.
- Es tracta d’un alberg i compleix les expectatives com a tal.
Alojamiento La Pedriza
The elegant, rustic rooms feature tiled flooring, air conditioning and central heating. They are all equipped with a TV, work desk and a small fridge. Private bathrooms include amenities. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.There is a library-living room with a TV, and a common kitchen-dining area including a coffee machine, microwave, toaster and kitchenware. Guests can also relax in the large garden and there is a small children’s playground.La Pedriza is just 0.6 miles from Castillo Manzanares el Real castle and 31.1 miles from the centre of Madrid. Staff are happy to provide information about activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and horse riding.
- Very helpful owner, speaks very good English, nice little place short walk into town. Near mountains, good walks in area. Fridge in room, – I suggest that they have some coffee available in the breakfast room.
- Clean and comfortable room, lovely breakfast. Very friendly and welcoming.
- The continal breakfast offered is fine. Good wifi. Very kind staffConfortable room but …
- Very clean. View of La Pedriza was gorgeous. Host was very nice.
If the coffee is nice i really cannot tell, as they did not offer us any..
For hiking this place is nice, though it’s really overpriced (59 euro a night for a hotel with 70s furniture mixed with a bit of IKEA).
Hostal La Maya
Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 31.1 miles away.
- You want to ask for room 416. The corner room at the top floor. Great balcony to enjoy the breeze and city. The view is just OK but the breeze….. Did not try the restaurant. Parking is on street or in a free city lot adjacent of the DIAS grocery about 500 meters from the hotel.
- Comfortable room in nice building. Quiet at night. Friendy reception. Straightforward check-in and out. Was a smoker in the room before us. Had to open the windows first. No problem 😉
- Staff was excellent . Great location . Worth a stay for few nights . Hour from Madrid Airport .
The room was great, nice, clean and spacious and the bed was good. a french dooble door balcony.. if only it had been summer 🙂 and there was a tub in the bathroom which was great after a long day’s hiking in snowy mountain terrain. my feet absolutly loved it.
the restaurant served me a huge and tasty veal entrecote on a red hot cast iron plate and the steak was as big as the plate itself. I felt well treated
- Good location in the town centre, small but comfy room with good storage, a great view and small balcony. Enough sockets for various chargers etc. Bed was comfortable, wifi speed was decent. Nice bar/taverna. Friendly and helpful staff. Good value for money.
La Casona del Pinar Albergue
At the hostel, all rooms have a closet. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms also feature a balcony.La Casona del Pinar Albergue offers a continental or buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong and pool at the accommodation, and car rental is available.Segovia is 17 miles from La Casona del Pinar Albergue, while Ávila is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for money. Excellent outdoor bar/ cafe. Location excellent. Excellent pool with friendly pool attendant, Adriana, who gave excellent advice on what to visit in Segovia.
- The staff were very friendly any time of day or night
- Lovely gardens and facilities, very friendly and efficient staff and good value food, especially in garden bar/barbecue area which gave very large portions. Great flat panel TV, to watch MotoGP, although worryingly right next to door which opened on to it! The Casona is in the heart of nature with woodpeckers in the garden and Humming Hawk moths on the lavender plants – who needs TV when it’s great to sit on the balcony and look at view/nature.
- La struttura è pulita, accogliente e situata in posizione tranquilla. Il personale accogliente e disponibile. Consigliata a chi vuole trascorrere qualche giorno in completo relax.
- El entorno inmejorable, buen trato y una gran relación calidad-precio.
Top Hostels In La Pradera De Navalhorno Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!