4 Best Hostels To Stay In La Paraya Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
La Paraya Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Paraya Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Paraya Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Paraya Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Paraya Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Paraya Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In La Paraya Asturias:
Albergue Les Xendes. Parque de Redes
All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Albergue Les Xendes. Parque de Redes also offer a mountain view. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello
At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain rooms at Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello also feature a balcony.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish dishes.Gijón is 25 miles from Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello. Asturias Airport is 29 miles away.
- Very warm welcome from hosts, it felt like home. They helped me with all my questions and speak good English. Breakfast was freshly made, very local and had a lot of choices. Nice sitting area downstairs. The facility is not modern, however it has own charming atmosphere, which is very cosy and relaxing. Good value for money!
- Witjout a doubt the nicest family run hostel I’ve ever stayed at. Kindness knows no language barriers and the husband and wife team went through amazing lengths to welcome us to their home and their community. Biker friendly, as the owner opened up the gated porch for my companion and I to safely store our bikes. The warm welcome was sincere, so much so that checking out was like saying goodbye to family. I can’t recommend staying here enough, the experience will touch your heart. Thank you so much for a wonderful last day in Spain.
- Absolutely loved the fresh home made breakfast. Best I have had. Home made yoghurt, home made jam, cakes…..home made everything. Couldn’t fault the hospitality. I was on foot and clear directions were given to me to get anywhere I wanted to go.
- Friendly staff. Nice breakfast. There is a beautiful waterfall nearby that is worth visiting.
- Simpatia dos donos. Simples, sem luxos. Muito espaço! O edificio era uma antiga escola dirigida por padres transformada em albergue! Local muito tranquilo! O dono sugeriu-me um pequeno passeio a uma cascata fabulosa numa povoação próxima. Mágico!
Reserva De Redes
At the hostel, every room is equipped with a closet. Reserva De Redes has some accommodations with river views, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The accommodation has a playground. Skiing, cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Reserva De Redes can find nearby.Redes Natural Park is 1.2 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 43 miles from the property.
El trato a sido genial ,el personal muy amable y servicial
Nuestra perra nahi a estado como en casa
- Excelente atención de los responsables del albergue. Muy cercanos y amables. Lugar ideal como punto de salida para conocer el parque de Redes. Excelente relación calidad-precio.
- Gente muy simpática, habitación limpia y un buen desayuno!
- El entorno es precioso. Relación calidad/precio muy buena.
- Su ubicación y la relación precio/calidad. Esta ultima puede y debe mejorar para hacer del establecimiento un lugar de alojamiento relevante para la zona.
- El trato a sido genial ,el personal muy amable y servicial
Albergue El Floran
Every room comes with a private bathroom with a shower, while some have garden views.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Gijón is 19 miles from the hostel, while Oviedo is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In La Paraya Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Paraya Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Paraya Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Paraya Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!