4 Best Hostels To Stay In La Javilla Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
La Javilla Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Javilla Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Javilla Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Javilla Guanacaste. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Javilla Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Javilla Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In La Javilla Guanacaste:
Alouatta Playa Coyote
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Set in San Francisco, Alouatta Playa Coyote features barbecue facilities and a garden. Each accommodation at the hostel has garden views and free WiFi. The rooms include a terrace.The units in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms are fitted with a kettle, while some rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a toaster, a fridge and a stovetop. All guest rooms have a shared bathroom.A vegetarian breakfast is available every morning at the property.Alouatta Playa Coyote offers a terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around San Francisco, like snorkelling and hiking.Santa Teresa is 10.6 miles from Hostel Alouatta. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 16.8 miles from the hostel.
- Very cool young couple running this hostel. They make a challenging business run seamlessly.
Everything is amazing in Aloutta! From the beautiful tents, the shared kitchen, the view, everything!
The comun areas are very clean and new, the hot shower is great.
The tents are pretty big, you can even stand up inside them, very spacious inside.
I haven’t seen such a beautiful sky at night in so many years, full of stars and so quiet.
The dutch couple who run the place are amazing, we were the only guest that night so we had time to hang out with them, they are really nice and will help you with anything you need.
Great beaches very close to the place.
- Charming host, perfect localisation, great rooms and services in a relaxing atmoshpere. The best hostel of our 3 weeks trip !
The tents were great! Simple but comfortable and it was perfect to fall asleep to sound sof nature. There were fan in all of them. Great kitschen facilities. The Staff was absolutely lovely, calm, warm and welcoming. The surroundings were beautiful, and the beach was great. There was nice music and beautiful lighting.
We loved our stay!
Saubere und sehr gut gelegene Unterkunft sofern man ein eigenes Auto besitzt
Sehr nette und hilfsbereite Betreiber
Offene und freundliche Atmosphäre
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Villa Kunterbunt offers accommodations in Sámara, just 27 miles from Santa Teresa. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Nosara is 12 miles from Villa Kunterbunt, and Carrillo is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 50 miles from the property.
If you’re looking for a quiet place close to Samara amenities, this is the ideal location. There’s a a beautiful quiet beach at 2 min walking where you can see the sunset.
Rooms are spacious and clean. Hosts are friendly and helpful. You can also enjoy breakfast in the patio.
- The older woman who worked there were very nice and helpful. She gave us a warm welcome and we got a great impression of the hotel at first…
Delightfully suprised. It’s away from the town but the private beach is stunning, there is food and drinks nearby and a little store nearby too
It’s perfect for some downtime
Great hosts… Thomas and Yamilet were so kind to us!
Location was perfect, lovely sunsets at Samara and Carrillo
Also, I forgot my shoes at the property and they helped me to get them back quickly
- Disgusting. Booked three nights here and left after the first. Dirty dishes in the sink (and gross sponge!), dog poop in the courtyard, gag-worthy smells in the bathroom. The lounge-y looking “couches” in the photos are just dirty stained old mattresses. This place may have been nicer at one point but it needs a really good scrub down – I don’t expect much at a hostel at this price but you couldn’t pay me to stay here. We found much better deals closer to town – cleaner and in a better location for the same price. The proprietor was kind enough to refund one night when we said we wouldn’t be staying the other two nights. But, ew – gross! The one saving grace – a B and B across the street with nice seating and cocktails in the evening – we drowned our sorrows in the delicious mojitos.
- If you’re looking for a quiet place close to Samara amenities, this is the ideal location. There’s a a beautiful quiet beach at 2 min walking where you can see the sunset.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Cabinas Playa offers accommodations in Santa Teresa, just 7 miles from Montezuma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Tambor is 10 miles from Cabinas Playa , and Montaña Grande is 20 miles from the property.
- Common area with pool and pool table is nice. Cabinas are directly at the entrance to the best surf spot in Santa Teresa.
- close to beach, nice relaxing area, pool, pool table
- The rooms were very nice and very clean. All of the staff were cool and friendly, and the ambiance and set-up of the property was great!
The pool area was great, it allows to interact a lot with other guests
Ideal if you’re looking for party & chill in Santa Teresa
We stayed there for new year’s eve and it was very nice, the personnel from cabins even gave us chips and drinks
Great location, very close to the most beautiful beach in santa teresa.
I had an air conditioner, fridge and hot water in the shower at my room.
The amazing staff helped me with everything I needed and I’m definitely coming back next time!
Zeneidas Surf Garden
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated in Santa Teresa, Surf Garden Zeneidas offers a shared lounge with TV and library, communal kitchen and free WiFi. All rooms have a garden view. The property offers surf lessons and boards rentalEvery room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Montezuma is 6.8 miles from Surf Garden Zeneidas, while Tambor is 10.6 miles from the property.
Amazing location with the property stretching down to the beach making it possible to hang out under the stars even late. Great staff, such positive vibes around the whole place. Great common area with love for detail. Rooms are great and clean, so are the shared bathrooms. Vegan balls at the reception topped it all off.
Supermarkets are only a 5 min walk away.
Could’ve stayed forever…
- So close to the beach, the location was perfect! Check-in was smooth and she showed me around the property, which you don’t always get. Lots of hammocks to lounge in and a great common area by the kitchen with a TV, if you’re into that. And A/C in the rooms so you can get some relief from the heat!
- Very nice hostel where you can easily stay for a few days doing nothing ! A lot of space, nice Hamacas everywhere, the bathroom are super clean and fancy. There are two kitchens really well equiped and a very nice living room to watch movies on Netflix when you feel lazy to go out 🙂 Important to say : the table in the living room is incredibly beautiful! The staff is very nice and helpful ! The bed are comfortable ! And well… it’s right on the beach ! Amazing hostel !!!
- the whole place is magical. i have visited many hostels but zeneidas surf garden is definitely the best ever! directly located at the beach, best surfspot, awesome vibes and the best stuff ever! the rooms are super nice and this place will leave you happy and full of love. thank you zeneidas. hasta pronto!
- It’s the real paradise for surfers! The rooms are clean and surrounded by a huge garden, where you can chill, have a drink, have lunch or dinner, meet other surfers… Direct access to the beach. Amazing sunsets.
- Amazing location with the property stretching down to the beach making it possible to hang out under the stars even late. Great staff, such positive vibes around the whole place. Great common area with love for detail. Rooms are great and clean, so are the shared bathrooms. Vegan balls at the reception topped it all off.
Top Hostels In La Javilla Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Javilla Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Javilla Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Javilla Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!