4 Best Hostels To Stay In Ko Mak Trat Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Mak Trat Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ko Mak Trat Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Mak Trat Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Mak Trat Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ko Mak Trat Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ko Mak Trat Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Ko Mak Trat Province:
Koh Mak Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Mak, 20 miles from Ko Chang, Koh Mak Bed & Breakfast features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Trat Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Eve house koh kood
Located in Ko Kood, 15 miles from Ko Mak, Eve house koh kood features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 48 miles from Eve house koh kood.
- We just love the Eve House. It was already our second stay there and we will definitely come back again!
Eve House Ko Kood is a cozy and nice place to stay! The staff is welcoming and helpful … you feel there like home! The wooden bungalows are very comfortable and clean. You can rent a motorbike there (you need it anyway on this island) to reach the beaches around! The closest beach is about 5 minutes by motorbike and very beautiful and quiet!
If it is important for you the wifi at Eve house is very good, even in the bungalows good connection (whatsapp telephone call was no problem at all).
- Very pleasent stay! Great value for money. Staff is really friendly and nice. They also serve good food. Thank you very much!
- Very clean facilities, helpful and kind staff. Comfortable common areas to visit with other travellers and yoga is even offered on site. It’s one of the few guest houses on the island that’s not adjacent to the resorts or the mosquito-ridden mangroves. I would definitely recommend this place
- Nearby a beautiful beach,great French restaurant nerby,staff vaguely friendly
BB Dorm Koh Kood
BB Dorm Koh Kood is located in Ko Kood, just 13 miles from Ko Mak.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find ticket service at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Trat Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- It was cosy , quiet , clean place. Nice , helpful girls at the reception . Close to the beach . Perfect for break from cities.
- Amazing location and staff, cheap, good for what you pay, and great to meet people. My roommates and I named the adorable beige and black cat Kit Kat. She’s super sweet and cute
- Location is great, close to the beach and lots of eateries. Quite social in the evenings. Beds were comfy, stuff very helpful.
- The staff was really nice and helpfull! Clean rooms and very close to the beach.
- Nice area to stay with good Restaurants and a great beach nice people in our doorm & a nice cat WE called kitkat:) in real life it’s better than in the pictures
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Ko Kood in Trat province, THE MEMORY408 features air-conditioned rooms. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared lounge and ticket service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.All units at the hostel come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and free toiletries. The units will provide guests with a toaster.A à la carte breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.THE MEMORY408 offers a sun terrace.Klong Chao Waterfall is 2,950 feet from the accommodation, while Ko Mak is 13.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 47.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Ko Mak Trat Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ko Mak Trat Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Mak Trat Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ko Mak Trat Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!