4 Best Hostels To Stay In Khao Sok Surat Thani Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Khao Sok Surat Thani Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Khao Sok Surat Thani Province:
Coco Khao Sok Hostel
Located in Khao Sok in the region of Surat Thani Province, half a mile from Khao Sok, Coco Khao Sok Hostel features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Staff are really friendly and accommodating. Free breakfast was nice when booking a day or overnight lake tour. Rooms were clean. Soap, shampoo, towels, AC, toilet paper and hot showers all included which is nearly impossible to get all of them in South East Asia for this price range!! Also was picked up for free at the bus stop which was nice.
- Nice staff and food! Good place to meet other ppl 🙂
- Clean, comfortable, very nice staff, delicious food
- They were super organised – they organised two incredible tours for us (the overnight lake and overnight camping). Our tourguide, Pom, is such an awesome guy with mindblowing survival skills. I highly recommend doing the overnight camping with him! The hostel itself: amazing beds and rooms with aircon! Staff are wonderful. It was a dream
- Very friendly helpful staff. Booked a great overnight trip to the National Park from reception. Nice food in the cafe and spacious rooms with balcony which was handy for drying laundry after returning from the lake.
khao Sok Jungle Hostel
Khao Sok Jungle Hostel is located in Khao Sok, just 28 miles from Khao Lak. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Surat Thani Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Super clean, the a/c works all day long, no bunked but real and comfortable bed, and the most important thing, Sunny is a great host, he try to do it’s best to make you feel at home!! Best stay in kaoh sok for sure
- First of all, Sunny the manager is the best person I’ve met in Thailand. Extremely helpful and caring guy. Second, literally the most comfortable hostel bed and room I’ve ver slept in, in 2 years of travel. HIGHLY RECCOMEND
- This place is amazing. I am autoridad how cheap it is for the location. Moreover you have everything, towel, water, shampoo, conditioner, you feel like in a hotel.
The host Sunny is a gem ! I had a booking for two nights but did the 2 day / 1 night lake tour , so I should have just booked one night . He couldn’t refund me the booking.com fee ( was not refundable ) but gave me free breakfast and a discount on my bus to surathani . He also took care of my bag during my trip , got me a waterproof bag and offered free pick up and return to the bus station . Also there is free shampoo conditioner water and a water dispenser for everyone.
Overall great value for money , the 2 day / 1 night tour was 2500 Baht including transport , 4 meals , the night on the lake , and the guide . Would do it again !
- Loved the little selection on toiletries and bottle of water that was provided to me as soon as I arrived. Was in a great location close to bars and restaurants. Comfy bed with fan and aircon in the room which was a bonus.
Khao Sok Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Khao Sok Hostel offers accommodations in Khao Sok. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is an ATM, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Khao Lak is 28 miles from Khao Sok Hostel, and Ko Kho Khao is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 44 miles from the property.
How this place get such a good rating I cannot understand, but here’s some positives. Despite it being close to the park and forrest, I didn’t see one bug or animal in the room. Only 1 or 2 mosquitoes which I thought was great.
It’s very easy and convenient to book tours here since the tourdesk is in the reception and they pick you up right at the hostel.
The greatest thing of all about this hostel is the price, you can’t beat that
- I stayed at hostel #2 (there are two houses) and the lady there was extremely helpful booking the tours and giving us advice without giving me the impression that it’s all about the money. If you book with them there’s a great free breakfast and water hiking shoes, sth other companies don’t offer for the same price. I even got a second free breakfast (she offered it to me).
- Clean, quiet, only 4 beds in a dorm with privacy curtains. Good beds, hot showers. Free water, hot water.
- Comfortable beds, very clean rooms, very good location. If you book the tour with this hostel they give you a very good breakfast. You will sleep like a baby if you book in this hostel.
- Beds were really comfy and the staff gave us a super good deal on our tour.
- How this place get such a good rating I cannot understand, but here’s some positives. Despite it being close to the park and forrest, I didn’t see one bug or animal in the room. Only 1 or 2 mosquitoes which I thought was great.
Khaosok secret Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Khaosok secret Hostel is located in Khao Sok. The property is situated 250 feet from Khao Sok National Park. All rooms have a terrace.Guests at the hostel can enjoy an American or a continental breakfast.Surat Thani Airport is 44.7 miles from the property.
- Very clean, staff really friendly and helpful in booking trips and buses. Wifi is good and the padthai is amazing
- The beds were really nice, and the food at the hostel was good. Price – quality is excellent. We could leave our backpacks at the hostel while doing jungle trek and use the locker for our valuables. Recommend staying here.
- Very close to the national park, exceptionally clean and modern dorm. They give you a towel, AC at night
- Mama Pat is a lively woman andand host! The hostel is confortable and super-clean.
- The owners were lovely, friendly and accommodating. The jungle trek/caving we booked through the hostel was such good value for money and the best experience of my travelling so far! The mixed dorm allowed for me to meet some lovely lovely people and the bed/room was very comfortable. The food there was excellent and cheap – the best massaman of my whole trip. Handy little shop on site and really nice area to relax downstairs with a drink in the evening as it is open until 11pm.
Top Hostels In Khao Sok Surat Thani Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!