4 Best Hostels To Stay In Huelva Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Huelva Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Huelva Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Huelva Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Huelva Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Huelva Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Huelva Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Huelva Andalucía:
Albergue Inturjoven Huelva
The modern Albergue Inturjoven Huelva is located near Moret Park, around 1,950 feet from Huelva Cathedral. It offers both shared and private rooms, all with air conditioning and private bathroom.Rooms at the Inturjoven Huelva Youth Hostel are bright and functional. They are set around an attractive interior courtyard, built in a characteristic Andalusian style.The Inturjoven Huelva offers a buffet restaurant, as well as vending machines and a packed lunch service. The hostel’s 24-hour reception offers a tour desk and luggage storage.The beaches of the Costa de la Luz are a 15-minute drive from the hostel. Doñana National Park and the Portugese border are both within 31 mi. Regular local buses stop near the hostel and connect to all parts of the city.
- After several cold hostels in the Algarve and Andalucia, this hostel waqs a castle by comparison. It was clean and it had lovely common areas. I liked the design of the common areas, a nice indoor courtyard with gladss elevator to the rooms. The staff members were kind and helpful. This hostel is underrated. The room had its own heating and thermostat. The beds were so comfortable I paid for a four person room but I had it to myself Very kind, man at reception.
- The rooms were clean. There was a bathroom in my room. The common area is very spacious.
- The hostel offers everything you need and so much more. It’s very big and great for having some privacy.
- The hotel was basic but clean, with towels and soap available in the bathroom and a breakfast included in the cost of your room.
- The rooms are semi private which is nice. The hygiene bags are a wonderful touch. It was nice to have breakfast included too!
Albergue Inturjoven Punta Umbría
Inturjoven Punta Umbría is located on the beach in Punta Umbría, a 25 minute drive from the center of Huelva. This hostel features a terrace with beautiful views of the Atlantic.Rooms at the Inturjoven have are bright and simply decorated. All rooms have a private bathroom with shower.The hostel has a dining room and various on-site vending machines, selling drinks and snacks.The Albergue is within walking distance of many of Punta Umbría’s shops and restaurants. The town has easy access to many of the Costa de la Luz’s beaches, including La Mata Negra, around one mile away.
- Positively surprise about the albergue. 10 min walking distance to the main street of the village and gate straight into the beach. Breakfast was fair. Check in and out easy enough. Towels provided
- La cercanía a la playa. El trato del personal. El precio.
- Limpieza y cercania a la playa, justo en la arena.
- La cercanía de la playa. El trato del personal. Y el desayuno.
- Las camas son muy comodas y tiene un buen acceso a la playa .
Albergue Rural Territorio del Gato
Set 2.5 miles from Nuevo Portil’s beaches and within the Cartaya province, Albergue Rural Territorio del Gato is surrounded by vast pine forest. It offers activities including horseback riding, hiking, archery, orienteering, mountain biking and kayaking.The simply decorated dorms at Albergue Rural Territorio del Gato offer access to a shared bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The property also has a cafe, shared kitchens and laundry rooms, as well as a communal barbecue area. There is also a lounge, a reading room and a game room.Huelva is a 20 minute drive from the property, while Punta Umbria and its beaches are approximately one mile away.
- the owner was extremely helpful, always with a smile on her face.
- Everything was great, it was out of season so kind of had the place to myself. The owner was very kind and understanding despite the language barrier and even did my laundry for me after 6 weeks on the road. Would definitely stay here again. It will be an awesome place to explore.
- The friendliest staff and a quiet, family environment
- If you like remote then this is your place! Inexpensive accommodation and nice to have access to a fridge freezer and small cooker. The sea is 10-15 mins away by car and motorway 20 mins.
- Great Breakfast . Very quiet and friendly personnel. The place was clean.
Antilla Riad is located just 350 feet from Playa La Antilla Beach. It offers Andalusian-style rooms with a living area, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player.Antilla Riad Hostal’s rooms are built around a traditional central courtyard. Each one comes with a kettle, fridge and teas and coffees. Free WiFi is also available.There are also courtyards and terraces with shared seating areas with tables and sofas.Staff at Antilla Riad can give more information about hiking trails in the surrounding area, and water sports activities. Islantilla Golf Course is just 0.6 mi away. Flecha del Rompido Nature Reserve is 1.2 mi from the property.There are various quiet beaches just 10 minutes’ walk from the property. Huelva is about 45 minutes’ drive away. The Portuguese border can be reached in about 20 minutes by car.
- The all hostel is gorgeous !!!! The room is big, the bed extra fluffy it has a couch and TV and a mini fridge. The staff are very nice. You keep your room key at all time and can enter and leave when ever you like. It’s located a minute from de beach !! Loved Loved Loved the experience !!!! Will definitely return
- It was ok, but nothing more. The cafe at the entrance is nice.
- Excellent location, the terrace and the staff was fabulous.
- Small basic pension on main street close to beach. We had the family apartment – bedroom with extra sofabed in living room. Fridge and sink,kettle,few plates, glasses, etc. Bathroom was tiny. Didn’t include breakfast but easy to shop locally or eat at cafe downstairs. La Antilla has nice beach but not much else, not so attractive, just lots of apartment blocks but plenty of restaurants.
- El ambiente familiar y tranquilo su ubicacion cerca de la playa
Top Hostels In Huelva Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Huelva Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Huelva Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Huelva Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!