4 Best Hostels To Stay In Hinojal Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Hinojal Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hinojal Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hinojal Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hinojal Extremadura. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hinojal Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hinojal Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Hinojal Extremadura:
Offering a restaurant, Hostel Cañaveral also features a garden and a terrace. The hostel is located in Cañaveral.Each room at Hostel Cañaveral includes heating, a wardrobe and garden views. Some rooms have a private bathroom. Bed linen is provided.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and ski storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.
- A great place to stop while walking the Camino Via Plata. Highly recommend!
- Forget first impressions! This is rural Spain at its best. Facilities are a great mix between old and new. Best night’s sleep ever. Where would you wake up with a pet sheep, a cock and friendly dog within 10 metres of your room? Very convenient to motorway nearby. We will definitely return whenever in this area again. Great value.
- Lovely staff. Comfortable, tastefully decorated room. Modern bathroom. Clean. Fast wifi. Friendly dog, sheep and chickens in the charming, backyard garden. Highly recommended!
- A very authentic place to stay. The spacious appartment is very beautifull and tastfully decorated. There is a garden with chicken and sheep. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. Good beds!
- Ideal Hostel location. Modern facilities, well managed.
albergue rural vía de la plata
Located in Casar de Cáceres, albergue rural vía de la plata features a garden and terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a playground. Rooms have a balcony.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at albergue rural vía de la plata also have free WiFi. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Local dishes.Cáceres is 8 miles from albergue rural vía de la plata.
- Very friendly staff. I left before breakfast began, but he set up the coffee machine at night so I could have a cup before my early departure.
- Excelente relacion calidad precio. El personal es muy servicial atendiendo a todas las necesidades
- Mooie ruime kamer met alle faciliteiten voor de pelgrim
Schönes Zimmer; sonnige Terrasse nebenan zum benützen.
Gut ausgestattete Küche.
- Entre otras cosas, la calefacción y la limpieza de todo.
Albergue las Veletas
Located in Cáceres, just a 4-minute walk from Cáceres Plaza Mayor Square, Albergue las Veletas offers budget accommodations.The functional rooms at this hostel come with heating and air conditioning. They include a wardrobe, a desk and a TV. Bathrooms and toilets are shared and there is also a shared TV area.You can find many bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets. There is also a supermarket 2,300 feet away.Cáceres bus and train stations are a 30-minute walk from Albergue las Veletas. Llanos de Cáceres y Sierra de Fuentes Natural Park is 6.2 mi away. The Archaeological Ensemble of Mérida,UNESCO World Heritage, is 1 hours’ drive from the property.
- One of the owner waited for me at the property, even though I arrived later than originally planed. The kitchen is very large with plenty of room and has everything you need. The location is quite close to the medieval town, around 5 minutes walking. Good value for money.
- Very clean comfortable hostel. Very central location within a couple of minutes of main square.
- The location, the rustic charm, cleanliness, comfort. The owner also let me check in early in the morning after I arrived Caceres via my overnight bus. So nice of him!
- I was alone in a room for 6 people! Air conditioning, wifi, tv, the area very nice
- Overall, good hostel. Comfortable bed, clean toilets, hot shower and nice back yard area. Just few minutes away on foot from the monumental city (walled area).
Albergue Ciudad de Cáceres
Set just 10 minutes’ walk from Cáceres’ main square and old town, Albergue Ciudad De Cáceres offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi. It has an on-site restaurant, bar and 24-hour reception.Simple rooms come with a TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Bed linen and towels are provided.A daily set menu is offered at the property’s restaurant. Many bars, restaurants and shops can also be found in the city center.Guests can explore Cáceres’ pretty old town. Llanos de Cáceres y Sierra de Fuentes Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive outside the city.
- This is a basic municipal albergue on the edge of town. Great parking closeby and a pleasant walk into the centre, with a couple of bars and cafes near. Well priced, a big room and the possibility of using the small cafe. Good wifi.
- Good location (the hostal is located near a park, about 10-min walk to the historical center), responsible personnel, clean rooms, good Wi-Fi.
- The hotel offers just what it promises. It is basic but good enough, the price is reasonable and the location is perfect.
- El parking, perfecto para despreocuparte de buscar aparcamiento! Además está muy cerca del centro y bien comunicado para salir a carretera.
Era el sitio más barato de Cáceres.
Estaba andando a unos 10 min del centro, que no es mala situación.
Top Hostels In Hinojal Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hinojal Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hinojal Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hinojal Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!