4 Best Hostels To Stay In Hetlevik Hordaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Hetlevik Hordaland is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hetlevik Hordaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hetlevik Hordaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hetlevik Hordaland. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hetlevik Hordaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hetlevik Hordaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Hetlevik Hordaland:
Located only 800 feet from Bergen Station, Marken Guesthouse provides basic hostel accommodations with free Wi-Fi and a shared kitchen. Bergen’s famous Fish Market is a 5-minute walk away.Marken’s modern and bright rooms have hardwood floors, lockable wardrobes and a writing desk. Bathroom facilities are either private or shared.A refrigerator, microwave and tea/coffee maker can be accessed in the shared kitchen. Laundry facilities are also available.Only a 5 minute walk away is the medieval harbor area, Bryggen, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The staff will gladly recommend nearby restaurants, shops and sights to see.
- The staff are super super helpful, especially the girl. The wifi was really good. The kitchen and dining area was always clean. The view from the dining area is really nice as well. The location is sublime, it’s a 5 minute walk from pretty much everything. The buffet they offer at a nearby hotel is really lovely.
- Friendly athmosphere in common room. Kind staff. Five minutes walking from training/bus station.
- The location not far from the station, walkable distance. Rooms seemed clean. The view through the window was quite nice. The hostel is in a calm street, so not noisy. There are lockers for every bed with a provided key which was nice, also charging point and little lamp next to each bed. When I am in Bergen, I think I will come back to this hostel. There were some issues with communication with the hostel about check-in but it went well in the end. Possibility to use kitchen and washing machines.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Hostel was comfortable. Location was perfect right in the centre of Bergen.
Common area is big and comfortable. They have everything in the kicthen, for example, kettle, coffee maker, stoves,oven fridge and cutlery.
Every get a locker with key in our room and our room is big enough for 4 person(4 person female dorm).
Toilets are definitely enough,u can find them in every corner.
You can store your luggage in the luggage room for free until 4 pm.
There are laundry room as well(need to pay).
Bergen YMCA Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bergen YMCA Hostel offers accommodations in Bergen.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bergen Aquarium is 0.9 miles from Bergen YMCA Hostel, and Floibanen is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 8 miles from Bergen YMCA Hostel.
- Hostel is in the centre of the city which is a perfect location for the city roamers as well as hiking enthusiasts.
Full equiped kitchen
Lounge room and dining room
Best location in Bergen
- The staff that was there was very friendly. The location is great.
- Location is good. Next to fish market and many famous places.
- Met really nice friends there,the location was also very good.
Bergen Hostel Montana
Located 3 miles from central Bergen, this hostel is 650 feet from the Montana Bus Stop. It offers 2 fully equipped guest kitchens, a game room, along with free private parking and free gym access.Bergen Hostel Montana provides simple accommodations with either private or shared bathroom facilities. Some include a sitting area and desk.A communal TV lounge with a fireplace and free Wi-Fi is available, as well as grounds with a patio, BBQ and views of Bergen. Montana Bergen Hostel also has vending machines and a guest computer. Bicycle rental is possible on site.Mount Ulriken, the tallest mountain in Bergen, is only 300 feet from the hostel. Flesland Airport is 10 miles away, while a grocery store is within a 2 minute walk of the hostel.
The breakfast was awesome, I was also able to check in early/late.
Although I didn’t manage to do any of the social activities, there was something on everyday.
Staff members were very friendly.
- breakfasts were really good, much better than in other hostels, close to Ulrike mountain, good bus connection to the city center and to the airport, small supermarket is located close to the hostel
- A really great hostel with friendly staff and super breakfast!
- Cheap, beautiful view, nice staff, easy to get to with public transportation. Make sure you bring linens if you at not willing to spend around 70 NOK on line ne and a towel. It is a hostel not a hotel.
- Clean. Cheap for Norway. Near a bus into town. Great sunset views over Bergen.
- The breakfast was awesome, I was also able to check in early/late.
Bergen Budget Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bergen! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bergen Budget Hostel offers accommodations in Bergen.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bergen Aquarium is 1.1 miles from Bergen Budget Hostel, and The School Museum is 650 feet from the property. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 8 miles away.
- Great location as it is close to the city center. Rooms were spacious and there was enough space for everyone. Bunk beds were comfortable and with fresh sheets that you make your bed on your own so it’s ensured that you are sleeping on a clean bed 🙂 Common area with the kitchen was spacious enough. Bathrooms (there are two) were clean and I think they had heated floor.
- Easy to find, just 5m away from the station and the bed was amazin, top bed, top hostel 🙂
- Was a good location, had a kitchen so I could cook my own meals and save money.
- A good bed. No staff. Interesting concept and it worked out well. Beds were among the more comfortable hostel beds i have slept in. All in all you get what you pay for without any hussle and it delivers exactly as promised. The location is great and the hostel deserves an extra point for that alone.
- The location is really unbeatable. And the check in/check out experience is very low stress.
Top Hostels In Hetlevik Hordaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hetlevik Hordaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hetlevik Hordaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hetlevik Hordaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!