4 Best Hostels To Stay In Hacienda Ceuceda – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda Ceuceda is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hacienda Ceuceda. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda Ceuceda. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda Ceuceda. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hacienda Ceuceda right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hacienda Ceuceda with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hostels In Hacienda Ceuceda:
One of our best sellers in Guayaquil! Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hostel Nucapacha offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful! Walked around at night in the area and never felt unsafe. Good area and great pool! Very fast breakfast service which was a plus, most hostels are quite slow. Not many options to stay in the city so this one is a good one
- Breakfast was nice. Swimming pool and garden are great to chill.
- Friendly staff. Big swimming pool! Nice breakfast in the morning. Bathroom was clean and the hostel tidy in general.
- The kitchen was good the pool area and staff nice.
- This was a really great place to ‘land’ in Ecuador and fully relax after a long journey from the UK. Steven and the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating – Steven went way beyond the call of duty to accommodate a very particular request of mine which was hugely appreciated and will make a big difference to my trip. Great pool, relaxed and informal atmosphere and clean facilities – the local area is nice too. I’ll be back! 🙂
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Dreamkapture Hostel is located in Guayaquil.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 1.9 miles from Dreamkapture Hostel.
- Breakfast was good. Could walk at night. $4 from bus/airport. Room fan, and dip pool. I liked the birds.
- Friendly and chill vibe. Nice staff, ok breakfast, ok beds. Great service for locking in bags. Good area for transit with plane/bus.
- I was only here for a stop over flight but it was easy to get to and a good, cheap option for this
- There were quite a few travellers there to meet over breakfast (French toast and maple syrup the first day).
- Strong WiFi in common areas. Fairly close to the airport (USD 5 one way). Basic breakfast (I got french toast, some fruit and tea/coffee) with a smile from the breakfast lady. The outside area is nice to sit in. Staff is very friendly!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Apart Guayaquil offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Superb location, strong wifi, absolutely cleaner than a whistle! The best part was the staff. They were extremely accommodating and helpful. This is the place to be. Thank you!
- We had a 12 hour stop over in Guayaquil and at the last minute checked in here. It was really close to the airport and very clean and comfortable:
- Me hospedería nuevamente en este hotel. I would stay in this hotel again.
- Clean, new, smart room, air con. Staff friendly and helpful. They organised taxi to and from airport. Friendly on-time driver. Couldn’t ask for more.
The staff and the price!
The area is just right close to the airport. The price is really good, the rooms are brand new and confi. You have a shoping centre within 5 minutes walking. Is perfect for a one night stay to go to the airport.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tomo Hostel offers accommodations in Guayaquil.Certain rooms have views of the river or city.You will find a shared lounge at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Great location. Good WiFi although worked better in reception. The bunk beds were massive. The power bunk had shelves, own socket and lamp. You get allocated a locker with your bed. The showers had a large changing area within the shower room. The staff were helpful. Good aircon.
- Safe and modern hostel on walking distance of downtown, Parque Bolivar, the Marancon and Las Peñas. Friendly girl at reception. Super comfy beds with large lockers and air con in the room.
Great hostel if you need silence and cleanliness. It’s not a party hostel, the beds are huge, they clean everyday and change bed sheets everyday.
I was very sick for 4 days and everyone took amazing care of me doing lemon tea, ordering food being sure I’m alive! Thanks a lot for everything!
- So comfortable and clean. I love the bathroom and kitchen and rooftop here. Soooo nice. My friend and I kept saying that we want to live this hostel.
- Modern style centrally located safe bec near big bank and police station
Top Hostels In Hacienda Ceuceda Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hacienda Ceuceda to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda Ceuceda but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hacienda Ceuceda. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!